12 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

The quality of players under our manager surpasses expectations. 

Our quality and fitness will expose the staleness and disjointed farce that is scottish football.

We will not be out muscled.

The child molesters cannot counter our signings, they are stuck with what they have.

Our spine from last season has been enhanced. 

Finally we have a team worthy of wearing The Rangers colours. 

3 to 1 is a steal

Not even the refs can stop us

Jimmy Blues 

LOL, someone been on the lambrini? 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Good post mate.

Now is the time to be positive ...... throw caution to the wind .... as the above post states there will be plenty of time to be morbid if we have any hiccups along the way ..... until then just be happy we are in a far far better position team wise than we have been for many a year ..... time to shake off the doubts and get the battle fever on .....  certainly it has to be approached one game at a time .... not actually sure it can be approached any other way really ...... but the confidence about the team is infectious and should be fully embraced with the same confidence by the support.

Just enjoy the moment .... waiting and seeing is what causes concern  .... we are off to a good start and the vibe is infectious  .... after all the past shite we have endured .... we are due it surely.

:UK:

The last few years it's been more hopeful than believing. The squad is stronger, the manager is stronger, the players are stronger. Time to put them in their place.

A wee video from one of our own shows the passion that we are now replicating.

I posted something similar after a couple of sherbets a few days ago. I really believe that we will not only challenge for the title but that will we will win it by a distance.

The biggest risk is the sellik board coming to their senses and getting shot of TLB and getting in a proper manager and giving him big bucks to spend in January.

42 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I posted something similar after a couple of sherbets a few days ago. I really believe that we will not only challenge for the title but that will we will win it by a distance.

The biggest risk is the sellik board coming to their senses and getting shot of TLB and getting in a proper manager and giving him big bucks to spend in January.

I'm the same. Sherbert or no sherbet, we look a far sharper team. We have a manager with a team behind him that are so focused on success, we now have a solid squad where our best 11 is a fluid mix of 15 or 16 players, a fanbase totally behind the management. 

Meanwhile the team that was meant to be 5 years in front and funded by a cash rich club is faltering under a manager that is several levels below the manager they had on opening day last season. 

If we don't win the league this year we will possibly never win it again. 

In 2 weeks time we have a massive game against these fuckers. The bookies will have the game as us favourites but the odds will be tight between us. Despite me myself going into this game as confident as I have ever been going into a Derby. Last year's games at Ibrox they were so far behind us. They just can't handle the new atmosphere of the away Derby match. If we click on the day we could absolutely destroy them with a 4 5 or 6 scoreline. Then set a mark in the sand that under Lennon and more importantly their current board will find it very difficult to recover from. Not just for this season but for a good few years to come. 

It is coming home. 

Enviromentalists won't be happy with this.

After decades of the River Clyde becoming cleaner and less polluted, it seems a shame that 100s, even 1,000s of mhanky cellic fans will be increasing pollution in the river at the Erskine Bridge area come next May.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

You're right, old firm games don't win the lleague but the psychological outcome from them goes a long way.

IIRC in either 8 or 9 in a row under Walter the scum gained more points against the rest than us. OF games were pivotal that season.

21 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

IIRC in either 8 or 9 in a row under Walter the scum gained more points against the rest than us. OF games were pivotal that season.

Ok but in general the points are much less important than the marker the winning team puts down

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Of course. Still people getting too excited too early, myself included at the time. 

Its totally understandable when bears are getting over excited. 

We have been through a lot. The hardest time in a footballing sense in our history 

Murty when he took over last time got us that draw at the piggery after we got a few humping. He seemed to have something about him, Even guys that I know who are fans of other clubs saw he was doing a good job and reckoned we had found a decent manager. 

I reckon the problem with Murty he got a bit over excited himself and that's where it went wrong for him. And for me he gets it far too tight from a lot of bears. After all he is a decent coach at the job he is meant to do.