1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Let’s have a chat again in late December, shall we?

Brown is done, bigot is done, team spirit is done, if our players listen to the gaffer and execute, this is no false dawn.

55 will shut this shitehole down, biggest party ever.

For all the bears living and some that sadly passed, I'm sure that this is the year.

2 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

Brown is done, bigot is done, team spirit is done, if our players listen to the gaffer and execute, this is no false dawn.

55 will shut this shitehole down, biggest party ever.

For all the bears living and some that sadly passed, I'm sure that this is the year.

Why only some quiet Jim? Is there some who’s year it won’t be. Anyway, hawd yer wheesht.

We’re off to a good start yeah and we beat two of our bogey teams from last season, one very convincingly.

but we’ve still to play teams like st mirren, mwell and livingston. Some teams that we did drop points too and ultimately cost us the league last season. That 3-3 draw with mwell, the 0-1 loss against livinston, the draw with dundee etc, all silly wee points dropped that cant happen again.

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

We’re off to a good start yeah and we beat two of our bogey teams from last season, one very convincingly.

but we’ve still to play teams like st mirren, mwell and livingston. Some teams that we did drop points too and ultimately cost us the league last season. That 3-3 draw with mwell, the 0-1 loss against livinston, the draw with dundee etc, all silly wee points dropped that cant happen again.

Spot on.

The early Motherwell and Aberdeen games, where six points became two almost as the ref was about to blow for full time, were like a stone in my shoe all season, even more than the Livi defeat.

We have to assume that the filth will win every week (TLB whinging will ensure they get all the help they need) so we must match that and apply maximum pressure.

They've had it so easy for so long, I genuine believe they’ll implode if we got in front of them and stayed there for a few weeks.

I think the extra depth in the squad gives us a better chance than ever to just keep winning week after week after week.

Bottom line is that it is 100% in our own hands 

:UK:

12 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i appreciate your positivity but i'm not getting too carried away just yet with only 2 league games played.

things are looking better for us but we'll see how it goes. i'm just taking it a game at a time. 

Come on get carried away ffs. We’re the greatest team in the world get your hopes up and live a little 

WATP

We don’t know our final team never-mind theirs yet. Lennon was supposedly talking about wanting 4-5 more players.

We have made a great start to the season, but I feel we’ll have a better idea of how the season will pan out after the first round of SPFL matches. Hopefully at that point we’ll be equal or ahead.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

One game at a time, my man.

Has to be that way.

But fans like to look ahead. Europa League remains a distinct possibility. Win our next two league games and scum are playing catch up.

I am sure that Gerrard will be looking at it one game at a time.

Mad how much folk are afraid to be confident in winning the league. We used to believe it was our god given right. I am extremely confident in us right now, and if we bring in Kent and a good LB I’d stick the mortgage on it. 

Fuck all wrong with confidence. 

33 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

i appreciate your positivity but i'm not getting too carried away just yet with only 2 league games played.

things are looking better for us but we'll see how it goes. i'm just taking it a game at a time. 

If you cannae get too carried away early in the season what’s the point in supporting the team? 🙂

We look to be in the best position we’ve been in over the last 10 years or so.

Things are on the up in every department:

We’ve got a very strong squad, have scored 27 goals and conceded 5 in competitive matches (42 v 6 if you include friendlies), have a footballing icon at the helm and, as a work in progress, rattled the Taigs twice last season at Ibrox and nearly came away with something from Parkhead having played 60 mins with 10 men.

What’s not to get excited and too carried away about? 🙂

Plenty of time to reign in the emotions and expectations if things start to go pear shaped.

44 minutes ago, beararse said:

If you cannae get too carried away early in the season what’s the point in supporting the team? 🙂

We look to be in the best position we’ve been in over the last 10 years or so.

Things are on the up in every department:

We’ve got a very strong squad, have scored 27 goals and conceded 5 in competitive matches (42 v 6 if you include friendlies), have a footballing icon at the helm and, as a work in progress, rattled the Taigs twice last season at Ibrox and nearly came away with something from Parkhead having played 60 mins with 10 men.

What’s not to get excited and too carried away about? 🙂

Plenty of time to reign in the emotions and expectations if things start to go pear shaped.

👍

Good post mate.

Now is the time to be positive ...... throw caution to the wind .... as the above post states there will be plenty of time to be morbid if we have any hiccups along the way ..... until then just be happy we are in a far far better position team wise than we have been for many a year ..... time to shake off the doubts and get the battle fever on .....  certainly it has to be approached one game at a time .... not actually sure it can be approached any other way really ...... but the confidence about the team is infectious and should be fully embraced with the same confidence by the support.

Just enjoy the moment .... waiting and seeing is what causes concern  .... we are off to a good start and the vibe is infectious  .... after all the past shite we have endured .... we are due it surely.

:UK: