*****Official Europa League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Scariest game I’ve ever been to, seriously thought there was no way we were getting out. Cunts with machetes banging on the aide of the Bus on the way up to the stadium.  Then that fucking cage, to protect us. 

I'd maul every one of them with my bare fists. Absolutely easy peasy.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

To any bears considering an away trip with a day or two either side of the game, Porto is a fucking cracking wee city. Feyenoord on the other hand is rancid.

Feyenoord isn’t a city. 

Tough group.  But it's tough for everyone.  IMO there are no stand out group winners there.  We can all take points from each other. Probably going to go down to the wire.  If we ride our luck and get a few good results........

Fuck it, bring them on.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Scariest game I’ve ever been to, seriously thought there was no way we were getting out. Cunts with machetes banging on the aide of the Bus on the way up to the stadium.  Then that fucking cage, to protect us. 

I remember watching all the gers fans getting of busses and being hoarded through a plastic tunnel with the screws and big fuck off alsatians intimidating , I was high up in the main stand and honestly thought I wouldn't get out, cunts hate us with a passion. 

Has a similar feel to last years group. With Villarreal\Porto being touted as clear favourites and the rest of the teams evenly matched. Don't think we are going to get badly beaten by anyone and most games will be tight.

Hoping we can get that bit more out of the team and qualify this time.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Tough group.  But it's tough for everyone.  IMO there are no stand out group winners there.  We can all take points from each other. Probably going to go down to the wire.  If we ride our luck and get a few good results........

Fuck it, bring them on.

3 homes wins are a must tbh!!

Archived