Keep it Up Barisic

RockwellGers

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hang on aren’t we told you can’t get forward whip in great balls and also be great getting back defending and then pops up with a great goal. 

I’m a huge fan of Tavernier but must admit Barisic is making him look bad.  Barisic can take corners, penalties, free-kicks, he can put in crosses, and defend.  Barisic looks the better player.

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

I’m a huge fan of Tavernier but must admit Barisic is making him look bad.  Barisic can take corners, penalties, free-kicks, he can put in crosses, and defend.  Barisic looks the better player.

Aye cause tav isnt playing at his usual level nowhere near it infact

18 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

That is just unfair on halliday , up until recently he was our top performer at left back due to barisic being off form.

Halliday would be a fine captain.

NO he was not --- he was always behind Flanno - now he's third best -- hopefully gone when contract ends 

6 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Aye cause tav isnt playing at his usual level nowhere near it infact

I agree. As I said, I’m a huge fan of Tavernier.  He’s the best RB in Scotland.  It shows how good of a captain he is that he let Barisic take the free-kick today.  He’s not a selfish bastard. 

Just now, TMB said:

I agree. As I said, I’m a huge fan of Tavernier.  He’s the best RB in Scotland.  It shows how good of a captain he is that he let Barisic take the free-kick today.  He’s not a selfish bastard. 

If the two of them are on top form at the same time we will be unplayable man, will be great to watch 

14 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

If the two of them are on top form at the same time we will be unplayable man, will be great to watch 

That’ll happen in the next few weeks mate I’m positive of that. Tabs no been at his best but it’ll come. 

49 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

Your resorting to high school level shite so I take it you have no intelligent counter to my reply.

Fair doos.

Your response, akin to your spelling was so far off the mark, I really felt no need to debunk what you wrote.  

Flanagan started 29 games last season - Halliday started 24 👍

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

As I said before, he always had the ability, now he's showing the character. 

Great performance from him yesterday.Free kick was top drawer and could go on to be one of our greats.

Couple of those balls across the box were inch perfect,just needed someone to gamble and they were stick on goals.

Archived