BRAND NEW Rangers FANS CHANNEL

TheGersLoyal

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Subscribed

please don’t let this be one guy with a tash talking on his own, yakking about how many subscribers there are and patting the badge now and again 

Hope not

Try not to ok we are going be having different Rangers content people coming on our channel 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Subscribed

please don’t let this be one guy with a tash talking on his own, yakking about how many subscribers there are and patting the badge now and again 

Hope not

Try not to ok we are going be having different Rangers content people coming on our channel 

1 hour ago, TheGersLoyal said:

BRAND NEW VIDEO IS HERE COME AND CHECK IT OUR ALL BLUENOSES SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND SHARE LETS GO 🔴🔵

I've had a wee nosey and watched this video. My early feedback is I'm not sure what your channel brings.

You seem like a pleasant guy (I'm guessing it's you in the video) giving your thoughts on things.. I'm not seeing whats different from other gets podcasts going on at the moment?

I'm also not the grammar or spelling police, but the video annoyed me with little mistakes. Like the sky sports bulletin style thing at the bottom. Had something like "no Jordan Jones in there or Andy firth and also Brandon Barker has been named in the squad no place for grezda or Murphy or Docherty"

It could have said something like "Jones, Firth, Murphy and Docherty don't make the squad, but Brandon Barker has made the cut"

I know that in the last round there was talk of Helander not making the cut, but changes could be made up to a day before the first match... I'm guessing that's not the case this time? As if changes can be made... I'm not sure why you'd make a video on this...

Anyway I don't want to be too critical as this is clearly new. You've clearly done some work to promote the channel and well done on getting the subscribers you have today, I'll keep an eye on this to see how this is going.

20 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

I've had a wee nosey and watched this video. My early feedback is I'm not sure what your channel brings.

You seem like a pleasant guy (I'm guessing it's you in the video) giving your thoughts on things.. I'm not seeing whats different from other gets podcasts going on at the moment?

I'm also not the grammar or spelling police, but the video annoyed me with little mistakes. Like the sky sports bulletin style thing at the bottom. Had something like "no Jordan Jones in there or Andy firth and also Brandon Barker has been named in the squad no place for grezda or Murphy or Docherty"

It could have said something like "Jones, Firth, Murphy and Docherty don't make the squad, but Brandon Barker has made the cut"

I know that in the last round there was talk of Helander not making the cut, but changes could be made up to a day before the first match... I'm guessing that's not the case this time? As if changes can be made... I'm not sure why you'd make a video on this...

Anyway I don't want to be too critical as this is clearly new. You've clearly done some work to promote the channel and well done on getting the subscribers you have today, I'll keep an eye on this to see how this is going.

Thanks for the feedback  👍🏻

11 hours ago, govanblue said:

The wee surprise better be you signing up for the RangersMedia Erskine Fund, otherwise I'll be very unimpressed.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/323757-rm-erskine-fund-season-201920-join-here/

50% of the takings would be appropriate.

On 06/09/2019 at 19:04, TheGersLoyal said:

BRAND NEW VIDEO IS HERE COME AND CHECK IT OUR ALL BLUENOSES SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND SHARE LETS GO 🔴🔵

Again 10 out of 10 for effort but its a bit hard to watch mate.

24-36 hours is said about 5 times in the opening 3mins, you are either surprised by everything or its weird and to top it off you think that the game on Sunday was crying out for Docherty to play instead of Aribo?!

I dont think its for me.