DeMarcus Beasley

MisterC

So that's the wee man just hung up his boots after playing his last game at the weekend. To be honest I hadn't realised he was still playing. Obviously the first thing to think of with him is that goal vs Lyon,  and what a goal that was! Unfortunately his career with is was disrupted with injury and inconsistent form but he certainly had his moments and played his part in Smith's second spell. 

If you also look at the big clubs he played for and the amount of international caps he got then he certainly had a good career and of course he got to pull on the famous Rangers Jersey. I for one wish him well in his retirement and hopefully he will return to Ibrox for a visit soon...

EGDUx1PXoAEK76h.jpeg.jpg

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Great wee player built like a twiglet but stood up to the rough and tumble of the Scottish game well.

All the best to him in his retirement 

As Archie McPherson said 'he has the physique of a paper boy'

Just now, Bossorange said:

Novo on the left, beasley on the right around December. Who else remembers that time? Absolutely pumped every team we came up against :lol: 

Yes, Dundee United away midweek when Beasley scored a peach from the edge of the box, think Novo scored that night too

1 minute ago, Bossorange said:

Novo on the left, beasley on the right around December. Who else remembers that time? Absolutely pumped every team we came up against :lol: 

Yes mate😂

December of 09. Boyd and Miller up front to. We scored 26 goals in 6 games then we fell foul of our usual new year suspension/injury crisis when we went to parkhead. We would have battered them that day!

34 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Drove me mental at the time.

Walter would give you a taste of Barcelona style football, and then revert back to parking the bus and grinding it out. 

1 hour ago, Bossorange said:

The Dundee utd game was the night Boydy broke the diving cunt:s record

He was a fantastic player I was buzzing when he signed having watched him play in the PSV team that got to the Champions League semi final a few years prior. Only wish we had got him earlier or kept hold of him for longer. 

Man of the match against Lyon if I remember correctly as well, not bad for a player that cost less than Grezda 

Archived