Morelos allegedly racially abused

G.E.C.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Smile said:

They all look the same.

That's exactly what they think of us as well. I think it comes down to us not having much contact with Japanese or Chinese people on a daily basis - same with them with us.

Our brains have evolved in order to quickly assess things because it can mean our survival or death. It often takes the short cut because, the short cut is quicker. It doesn't mean we are racist it means we're human. Asian people have certain features which our brains lock onto to recognise those individuals, it's the short cut. Therefore our brains do not look for the subtle differences in facial features, because that is wasted energy. This is all obviously subconscious. 

If you worked abroad, your brain would quickly learn the short cut no longer works and it would have to work harder to differentiate between people and you'd no longer have the opinion they all look the same.

But, they're the ones that would be using the short cut as you'd probably be the only western guy. None of this I see a problem with. I have a problem with people impacting an other persons's life negatively because of their race - that is what I consider really racist.

If you were in a new job and didn't know anyone and someone was talking about another worker trying to describe who they're talking about to you, and they said the guy with the big nose, or the woman with the ginger hair or the small guy or the tall guy or the fat woman or the old guy... how is that any less discriminatory than saying the asian guy or the black guy?

It's not, but the government wants its children to not see any race (which is by our nature impossible unless like I've said you're the minority) for better or for worse because its children cannot be trusted with it. 

The government are the biggest hypocrites by far by the way, because if they truly want us to be 100% unable to see race or sex and therefore unable to make any decisions on it, why do they actively encourage more women into certain industries (discriminating against men) have female only marketing meetings (discriminating against men) female only gym and swimming pool times (discriminating against men).  They also state that positive discrimination or affirmative action as it was seen in the USA is illegal, however when I was doing financial accounting and management we were taught something completely different We were taught that if you have a large white male work force, and you have person A and person B who are completely similar in all ways except from their race/religion or sex etc then in order to increase diversity, if person A is a white male you can instead employ person B.

Fairness and equality has never felt so unfair and unequal. But it's against the white male, so it's ok now. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

That's exactly what they think of us as well. I think it comes down to us not having much contact with Japanese or Chinese people on a daily basis - same with them with us.

Our brains have evolved in order to quickly assess things because it can mean our survival or death. It often takes the short cut because, the short cut is quicker. It doesn't mean we are racist it means we're human. Asian people have certain features which our brains lock onto to recognise those individuals, it's the short cut. Therefore our brains do not look for the subtle differences in facial features, because that is wasted energy. This is all obviously subconscious. 

If you worked abroad, your brain would quickly learn the short cut no longer works and it would have to work harder to differentiate between people and you'd no longer have the opinion they all look the same.

But, they're the ones that would be using the short cut as you'd probably be the only western guy. None of this I see a problem with. I have a problem with people impacting an other persons's life negatively because of their race - that is what I consider really racist.

If you were in a new job and didn't know anyone and someone was talking about another worker trying to describe who they're talking about to you, and they said the guy with the big nose, or the woman with the ginger hair or the small guy or the tall guy or the fat woman or the old guy... how is that any less discriminatory than saying the asian guy or the black guy?

It's not, but the government wants its children to not see any race (which is by our nature impossible unless like I've said you're the minority) for better or for worse because its children cannot be trusted with it. 

The government are the biggest hypocrites by far by the way, because if they truly want us to be 100% unable to see race or sex and therefore unable to make any decisions on it, why do they actively encourage more women into certain industries (discriminating against men) have female only marketing meetings (discriminating against men) female only gym and swimming pool times (discriminating against men).  They also state that positive discrimination or affirmative action as it was seen in the USA is illegal, however when I was doing financial accounting and management we were taught something completely different We were taught that if you have a large white male work force, and you have person A and person B who are completely similar in all ways except from their race/religion or sex etc then in order to increase diversity, if person A is a white male you can instead employ person B.

Fairness and equality has never felt so unfair and unequal. But it's against the white male, so it's ok now. :lol:

White people with wee hipster beards all look the same now as well, It was a joke but the daft wee kids have to feel upset about something on here rather than take it for what it was.

1yohw0.jpg

On 21/10/2019 at 19:23, Blumhoilann said:

The woman Hearts fan,beside the gobby one,taking Mo's pic seemed well pleased that he scored😁

I think that is her debit card in her hand in front of the phone! online shopping during the match maybe?

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Nobody knows if there was any racism though

A slur was made, hence the investigation, perhaps a two year investigation. But you can take the side that it didn't happen. Sounds like you something you would do.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A slur was made, hence the investigation, perhaps a two year investigation. But you can take the side that it didn't happen. Sounds like you something you would do.

I’m not saying it didn’t happen though, not taking sides either, unless it’s proven there was any racism then there’s no point in taking sides 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m not saying it didn’t happen though, not taking sides either, unless it’s proven there was any racism then there’s no point in taking sides 

What I'm trying to say is, it will go way-side with time just like Tom Boyd's comments did.

On 20/10/2019 at 17:59, Blue Avenger said:

Saying anything bad about our plastic taigs is deemed racist, as some judicial committee at Holyrood's request have deemed that their religion, heritage and culture is so intertwined and cannot be separated, therefore abuse their religion, you abuse their race.

Now when TLB served notice recently that he would take his players off the park if racially abused, I did wonder, if he would also use this to his advantage with the above in mind, in that any of the fenian bastard stuff being used, he will take them off as it would apply to those white players of those origins. Forrest, McGregor et al

Would he do it? Big time, if it meant the difference between winning or losing the league.

After the bastards statement of intent,he is absolutely itching to do it,

19 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

After the bastards statement of intent,he is absolutely itching to do it,

It honestly wouldnt surprise me if that mob walked off tomorrow night. They're talking about it enough. 

They 'hear' racism from Lazio fans who have been naughty in the past so no one would question the credibility of such remarks and all of a sudden the scum are moral crusaders and victims yet again. Yep, sounds right up their street.

Archived