Ryan Kent

CoplandRoad83

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yes, but its not the same as playing with the players who your are going to spend the rest of the season with I'm sure although not positive he was left out of a good few games as he trying to force a move to us.

We have to think of Kent like Barisic he has quality but injuries and not a great pre-season may take it's toll on him till he finds his feet.

Was interesting last week to hear Barisic speak to how important pre-season is to these guys - a fact underestimated by many fans.  

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

Yes, but its not the same as playing with the players who your are going to spend the rest of the season with I'm sure although not positive he was left out of a good few games as he trying to force a move to us.

We have to think of Kent like Barisic he has quality but injuries and not a great pre-season may take it's toll on him till he finds his feet.

He played with most of the players last season so don't see that being a problem. It's like most wingers they often blow hot'n'cold only a few are consistent when young. 

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Was interesting last week to hear Barisic speak to how important pre-season is to these guys - a fact underestimated by many fans.  

Yes I agree and Barisic said he also started picking up niggling injuries which didn't help.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If we do manager to win this league .  I can assure you . Kent will be a massive part of it . Early days as he is just finding his feet again after injury .

I have no problems with him . He will turn big games for us again

Be good to see Kent up against ping pong from the filth.  

I think Kent has the potential to be a great player.  His touch and skill are on a different level, he works extremely hard, he just needs more of an end product.  When he has the ball the opposition know he’s a problem and he drags players all over the place.  I’m delighted he signed and still think he’s worth every penny of that £7m.

4 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

For me Kent came alive today and caused them a lot of problems. Hoping he'll take it up a notch from here as we know he can.

He just adds something that nobody else in our team (or league, arguably)  has, he’s explosive. Still not fully fit either. 

Considering how little he has played this season he stepped up a gear today from last weekend when I thought he was not very good on the day, obviously getting his fitness back after his injury.

His running at the opposition will cause any team problems. 

2 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Kent will tare you apart again!!

When Kent and Jack went off the game went flat, hard to pick a MOTM between them also Morelos played a blinder.Really looking forward to the final.🇬🇧🇬🇧

Who got MOTM? Thought Jack, Morelos, Kent and Tav were all very good. Probably Morelos for me.

Might be just me, but it looks like he's bulked up a bit in the upper body. Noticed it a week or two ago when he was waiting to be subbed on, jersey was tight as fuck on him 😂

Can't wait to see him get back to full fitness and match sharpness because he's a special player imo, you constantly get excited when he's on the ball because of the expectation of something special happening. 

3 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Might be just me, but it looks like he's bulked up a bit in the upper body. Noticed it a week or two ago when he was waiting to be subbed on, jersey was tight as fuck on him 😂

Can't wait to see him get back to full fitness and match sharpness because he's a special player imo, you constantly get excited when he's on the ball because of the expectation of something special happening. 

His assist for Morelos was fucking sexy 

Archived