*****Official LC SF Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Someone just told me they expect Defoe to start...

Hopefully it’s a load of shite.

No bad thing imo. He's on form, so is Morelos. Morelos can't play every game, and we don't want to risk him being sent off in case he misses the final. Also, Europe mid-week....

there's pluses and negatives in both players starting. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

No bad thing imo. He's on form, so is Morelos. Morelos can't play every game, and we don't want to risk him being sent off in case he misses the final. Also, Europe mid-week....

there's pluses and negatives in both players starting. 

No, best available starting 11 today for me, forget about Europe. Just reach the final.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

No, best available starting 11 today for me, forget about Europe. Just reach the final.

Would have agreed with you before seeing that annual report. The more money we can make in Europe the better. Defoe can easilly take care of today with the correct Service. Buff off the bench if needed! :tu: 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Would have agreed with you before seeing that annual report. The more money we can make in Europe the better. Defoe can easilly take care of today with the correct Service. Buff off the bench if needed! :tu: 

I’m not saying forget about Europe entirely, just for today. We shouldn’t have that game in our minds at all today.

Archived