*****Official Rangers v Porto Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This match has the potential to be a season defining match. If we win this we must be favourite to qualify for the next round. Add that to being joint top of the league and In the first cup final of the season would just show how far SG has taken us in such a short space of time. 

if we win tonight then I would say we are truly back were we belong and finally have a team that can complete on all fronts. 

I know the comments will come but we have not won anything etc etc and I dont disagree but SG done well enough  in his first year (rookie year) by building the foundation to achieve great things.

The level of Rangers foot all club has dramatically risen  over the past 2 years and that’s because the board went out (although a risk) and brought in a natural leader / winner. 

Come on Rangers let’s get the 3 points tonight and put Glasgow Rangers back on the fucking map where we truly belong 🇬🇧

2-1 Rangers 

7 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Just a heads up for anyone taking the subway tonight, it's currently suspended in both directions due to a passenger incident and ambulances are in attendance 

Would maybe make other plans if possible 

@gogzy or other admin, pin this?

21 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’d go:

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barisic; Kamara, Jack, Davis; Barker, Morelos, Kent.

Canny bring myself to start Ojo, sorry.

Agreed.

So annoyed at Jones for making himself unavailable (through sheer stupidity) when, on a night like this, he’d have been in your/my team instead of Barker and we’d have been stronger as a result.

This would have been a great night to have Candeias too.

Ojo and Barker are not good enough, Middleton is away on loan, Grezda is a wanker and Arfield (who isn’t really about providing width) seems permanently knackered.

For a team with so many wingers, we’ve very little width!

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I liked him but he was a poor winger 

He was a weird one, blew hot and cold which is why he infuriated some fans.

I for one miss him, and wished we kept him on as a squad player. He scored and assisted some crucial goals during his time here.

Not saying he was great, but perhaps under-appreciated by some and over-appreciated by others.

Archived