*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, middli said:

Livingston manager Gary Holt wasn't happy with his side today, speaking to BBC Sportsound after the game he stated that: "It’s the worst performance since I've came here. I don’t think we were pro active today, we didn’t get a foothold, we were waiting for someone to do something that’s not like us. We were passive. I can't say no one tired, they all put in a shift, but we were disjointed. We weren't hunting in packs and Rangers were."

"If we kept it at 1-0 we had a chance, but we lose a poor goal. It's happened too easy and it makes it a mountain to climb. We need to get back at it."

Worst livi have ever played under him he says. What a deluded wank. Enjoy your evening Gary 

Gives absolutely no credit to us for the fact we didn't give them a look in and outplayed them both ability and physically from the first to last kick of the ball. 

That lot are a shower of absolute fucking arseholes along with thier shitey pitch. 

Good performance all round by the lads and a special mention for Barisic. He did do well! Not much more can be said about Alfie's goal scoring prowess, but his overall contribution is seriously on the up.. Some of his through balls were sublime. Oh yes and that wee deft flick out wide. He is looking seriously accomplished. More to come as he goes from strength to strength. A pleasently frightening prospect!

21 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Gives absolutely no credit to us for the fact we didn't give them a look in and outplayed them both ability and physically from the first to last kick of the ball. 

He's Livingston's manager not our cheerleader...

If we were bossed in a game I wouldn't want to hear Gerrard buttering up our opposition.

Who honestly really cares what Gary Holt has to say anyway?

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

The way we're playing at the moment, I think it's the best I've seen in a long, long time.

Think we have a proper Rangers Team here, and we're in one cup final, level on points at the top of the league, should progress outta the Europa League groups, team full of internationals, always rumours/paper talk of EPL teams wanting our players and Manager etc. 

I know, personally, I won't say 'we're back' until we win the SPL, but it's close, oh it's fucking close ...

Aye but remember the £11 million loss. Going bust before December. 

1 hour ago, Iakona said:

He's Livingston's manager not our cheerleader...

If we were bossed in a game I wouldn't want to hear Gerrard buttering up our opposition.

Who honestly really cares what Gary Holt has to say anyway?

Many managers are magnanimous in defeat. 

12 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

It's no surprise the filth are still top by virtue of the sheep's capitulation.  They have surprisingly picked up since that match.  We will see a much different sheep outfit when we visit that silage pit. 

Yep, the 4 games a season jibe really is a thing

The chances of us waltzing thru their midfield and defence like the minks did in that game is highly highly unlikely

Archived