*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well feel pretty raging at that result don’t know why ! cause Feyenoord were a class above every time they went forward we looked suspect at the back Goldson, Tav & Helander well off it tonight and RW continues to be a weak spot positive is we are still in it but arse will be making buttons in the final game hopefully we can do it ! 

12 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Had we come from behind to draw 2-2 would have felt like a win tbh. You're right though....feels more like a defeat.

HOWEVER....No chance we lose against Young Boys at Ibrox. No chance!!

Feels like a defeat???

Some folk are just very hard to please 

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Top of the group in Europe 

Joint top of the league in the SPFL

In the league cup final and still in the Scottish cup.

You're right about fuck all, as usual. 

Begging for me to get banned you fucking grass I heard about you.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

As for Alfie, pulled us out the shit again. He will be a target for so many clubs  in January it's seriously worrying. We  just can't let him go. He's just doing it and has grown so much in stature. 

Will be hard to keep him these are the games that sell players not the shite we play in the league.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

As for Alfie, pulled us out the shit again. He will be a target for so many clubs  in January it's seriously worrying. We  just can't let him go. He's just doing it and has grown so much in stature. 

If we sell him in January there will be riots outside Ibrox. 

1 minute ago, MARK92GERS said:

Well feel pretty raging at that result don’t know why ! cause Feyenoord were a class above every time they went forward we looked suspect at the back Goldson, Tav & Helander well off it tonight and RW continues to be a weak spot positive is we are still in it but arse will be making buttons in the final game hopefully we can do it ! 

Raging at a draw in Rotterdam?

This place is taking on all new levels of utter insanity tonight.

Porto win/draw + Rangers win = both through

Feyenoord win + Young Boys win = Rangers and YB through(I think)

Feyenoord win + Rangers win/draw = both through

Porto draw + Young Boys win = Young Boys and Rangers through

Porto win + Young boys win = both through

........I think :headscratch:

What a 10min period that was, shows how dangerous we can be. 

Weathered the storm, got a bit lucky but also unlucky ourselves with that first goal and the penalty not boing given to us.

A fine evening, Ibrox will be bouncing for the next game.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Of the 3 teams we have played Young Boys have looked the weakest for me. 

I agree they looked very ordinary but still they were the only ones to win against us.
Football is strange.

I hope we play with the intensity we did  for most of the last 2 matches at home. If we do I am confident we will be topping the group  and hope full6 getting a decent draw for the next round .

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

No chance he is leaving in January. 

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Raging at a draw in Rotterdam?

This place is taking on all new levels of utter insanity tonight.

Raging that again we get ourselves in a wining position and the defence shoots itself in the foot again. We should be 4 points better off tonight but for stupid play. 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: I've worded that badly. Getting a 2-2 draw from being 2-1 up feels more like a defeat than if we'd drawn being 2-1 down

Ok i see 😉👍 im thinking more of being 1 down at half time, could have been more. Then drawing 2 each. Fucking delighted.

If the Feyenoord equaliser had happened in the last 10 minutes I would be sick, but the goals were only 3 minutes apart bang in the middle of the 2nd half of the game.

Archived