FARE show their true colours

Mor3los_1

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Running scared of what? You don't actually think anything will come of this do you?

In my opinion, they will fire the guy. They have no choice. Do I think the club will make a statement? Not so sure.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Running scared of what? You don't actually think anything will come of this do you?

Nothing will come of it, Ajax recently took UEFA to CAS, this is an open goal.

Im afraid Rangers guardians just don’t give a shit past writing a fucking letter.

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I mean fuck signing up to that shower of shite and then attending taig games hoping to be offended by them to report them 

That’s what he’s claiming on twitter anyway. He’s maybe not looking to be offended but more the fact that we know they are biased towards us so maybe getting some pay back. Fighting for us through them I suppose. I wouldn’t personally but can understand his reasoning. 

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Going to their game..

2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

How do you 'mistakenly' tweet sectarian bile? I suppose it makes a change from an account being hacked 😞

Dallas did and got hung , drawn and quartered by them.

So we should as a club expect no less from all this guys employers as he seems to teach on racism and secterian stuff. How can he possibly hold onto any of the positions he holds regarding racism etc when he's a filthy little bigot himself and is using his position to influence decisions on the rival club to whom he supports. 

4 hours ago, five stars said:

This is already being reported in scottish media but hopefully UK media might report the story. Uefa must surely be informed too.

A so called anti discrimination organizations being associated with a tweet like that destroys it's credibility.

You’d think that mate but fuck all will happen. You have journalists and MPs who said EBTs were worse than child abuse over a 40 year period and fuck all happened to them - will be the same here I’m afraid.

Surely the club can say to UEFA that you can send as many UEFA delegates as you want; however FARE won’t be allowed in the stadium without paying for a ticket and if they do buy a ticket then anything submitted to you with respect to fans behaviour will be ignored as it’s clearly driven by an agenda.

In saying that it was probably Stewart Robertson who retweeted it FS! 😂

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

it’s clearly driven by an agenda.

I watched a report on them a couple of weeks ago in the news when I heard they had observers in amongst the celtic away fans in Italy. They had prepared a report for EUFA but I  actually laughed aloud when it was revealed their report was condemning the Italian fans for ‘facist’ behaviour. Obviously no agenda there:-)...

34 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Dallas did and got hung , drawn and quartered by them.

So we should as a club expect no less from all this guys employers as he seems to teach on racism and secterian stuff. Hiw can he possibly hold onto any of the positions he holds regarding racism etc when he's a filthy little bigot himself and is using his position to influence decisions on the rival club to whom he supports. 

Didn't Dallas send things from his email account?

Bit different to something being tweeted from a twitter account that seemingly has multiple people logging into it.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Paul Elliot is a dirty lying bastard. Very friendly with Piara Powar.

Paul Elliot once called his old Charlton team mate Richard Rufus “a n***er” over a business deal and Piara Powar seen nothing wrong with it.

Piara Powar has zero credibility except strangely UEFA allow him to play advocate over certain clubs.

Fuckin hate lying hypocrites.

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Didn't Dallas send things from his email account?

Bit different to something being tweeted from a twitter account that seemingly has multiple people logging into it.

On the other hand, did Dallas not forward a joke that had nothing to do with his job (in football).   Whereas the Fare retweet completely undermines their supposed function as an organisation.

I'm hoping that fenian bastard huddlestones home address is out there shortly
never mind his e mail address
this is the outcome of sitting with yer finger up yer erchie
this is what happens when you give fenians access to fuckin anything
if the mhanky bastard has to take a fall,i fully expect this piece of shite to end up in 'nil by mouth'
horrible horrible piece of filth 

Archived