Alfredo Morelos and the disgusting Rangers abuse his rivals will dish out to rile him up - Gary Ralston

Bad Robot

5 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I’ve been watching Rangers since the early 60s and the media demonisation of Gaza was unprecedented and like nothing I'd ever previously  witnessed in Scotland, McNee in particular constantly lied and abused Gascoigne, every time he wrote something, also like Ricksen every move Gaza made on the pitch was scrutinised. Thing is with technology improving and even being used to retrospectively punish players Alfredo appears to be more in the public eye than his predecessors. I’m not disagreeing with your point Fredos every move is forensically analysed in the hope the cunts can pin something on him but it’s not something new for our players 

McNee ended up just referring to him as Number 8. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A well balanced article from a record reporter, that's a shock. 

It won't make one bit of difference unfortunately. He will still be under the same scrutiny tomorrow, where every challenge is under forensic analysis.  He will still get vile abuse from the stands and on the pitch from taigs looking to get him sent off. 

Hopefully tomorrow he shuts them up with some goals, best way to get back at them. 

Nothing would make me happier to see Morelos score tomorrow. He has had to endure so much shite, just like us as a club. The media witch-hunt against him in Scotland has been shameful. We should be championing a player like Alfredo because he's a genuine talent but this backwater talk him down and target him constantly. Come on wee man you are due a goal against these cunts tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

McNee ended up just referring to him as Number 8. 

Gazza tried to hit him with the ball as he sat in the press section at easter road while warming up🤣 the fanny reported the "incident" to security. Excuse me that number 8 kicked the ball at me?!? Aye it's called football ya banger

5 minutes of research and you realise he is a very fine human being.

But i guess hatred for a player who is a warrior on the pitch overshadows logic.

if the media werent so infested by republican lovers then he would be the dream player of scottish football.

strong, passionate, talented and has a never say die attitude.  What more does a scotsman look for in a player.

Sad how they watch the clubs go down the drain and never progress, but their hatred for Rangers grows and grows.

6 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Gazza tried to hit him with the ball as he sat in the press section at easter road while warming up🤣 the fanny reported the "incident" to security. Excuse me that number 8 kicked the ball at me?!? Aye it's called football ya banger

Didn’t Souness drag the prick out his seat on a flight to/from a European game?

Great piece. Morelos has done more for the reputation of Scottish football in a couple of years than the people whose job it is to look after the reputation of Scottish football have in 10. And his reward is to be abused, vilified and attacked by every corner of Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

Remember the daft cunt missed an offside goal at Ibrox in a Old Firm game he was covering.  I mean, how the fuck is that even possible.  Maybe Davie Robertson offside.  It was a good minute or two before he realised it had been chopped off.

Decent article but only scratches the surface with regard to the relentless vilification of a young man with a massive talent that gets under the intolerant skin of a mhedia that is so blatantly one sided they no longer try/need to be cute in their agenda

As a comparison I have seen Frimpong react angrily and raise his hands several times in his very short career here. The "can't not love the wee guy" narrative is the polar opposite of the demonisation of Alfie. Everything Eduard does is "outstanding, a magnificent player" while Alfredo is given sparse praise through gritted teeth with few, if any, superlatives. 

If Alfredo had lashed out like Frimpong or Jullien on Thursday or stamped on a player like the thumb on Ferguson he would be up in front of the compliance officer and banned, 100%

The influence of the mhedia in our corrupt little country should never be underestimated which is why 55 will be the biggest party in the history of Glasgow and will break many hearts

Keep the head and punish them with the broadest smile you van muster Alfie

He must have been hacked. Or this was his last story from the Record, or maybe they have noticed a dip in thier sales since 2012.

Agree with everything he has to say. Morellos has the drive to make it big in the game, I'm just going to enjoy watching the wee man whilst he's here. 

Hard to think of a more complete striker who has played for us in the last 30 years. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Just seen that in twitter, normal Daily Record articles get maybe 10 comments this one is around 160. celtic fans truly are the most victimised idiotic twats there is, no wonder newspapers target them for click bait articles.

That’s all they have now, click bate for the obsessed as they know no one cares about their stories apart from themselves  

29 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Decent article but only scratches the surface with regard to the relentless vilification of a young man with a massive talent that gets under the intolerant skin of a mhedia that is so blatantly one sided they no longer try/need to be cute in their agenda

As a comparison I have seen Frimpong react angrily and raise his hands several times in his very short career here. The "can't not love the wee guy" narrative is the polar opposite of the demonisation of Alfie. Everything Eduard does is "outstanding, a magnificent player" while Alfredo is given sparse praise through gritted teeth with few, if any, superlatives. 

If Alfredo had lashed out like Frimpong or Jullien on Thursday or stamped on a player like the thumb on Ferguson he would be up in front of the compliance officer and banned, 100%

The influence of the mhedia in our corrupt little country should never be underestimated which is why 55 will be the biggest party in the history of Glasgow and will break many hearts

Keep the head and punish them with the broadest smile you van muster Alfie

The narrative has been set and the party line is that he is a hothead. Which they know will affect his price when we come to sell,  

He is a Striker on top form and I hope the wee man scores tommorow as he is due a goal against them and it will shut the haters up. 

It’s a great article, but the worrying thing should be that it will be looked upon as a piece of nonsense by 95% of the media and everyone outside of us in Scottish Football. 
We have become a xenophobic backwater thanks to 12 years of SNP and there Independence drivel coupled with the dehumanising of all things Rangers & Loyalist in Scotland. 

56 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Think that was the game where McCoist came back in the team unexpectedly early after knee surgery and McNee got on to Souness telling him he should have told him ( McNee ) about it beforehand. Souness replied as you described!  It was an away game and happened on the return flight but can’t remember who the opposition was.  No doubt someone on here will remember. 

The wee man is going to run riot tomorrow I can feel it. I don't know why I feel so confident as I am not normally especially at their midden. but I feel that we are going to go right ahead with them to right the  wrongs of the league cup final and tomorrow is going to be our day.

Archived