Barisic

TheKingObv

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Eh? He is naturally gifted. He is fucking top drawer. Different gravy. He will go on to play at the very highest level

fuck sake. 

He's 27 now, hopefully he's missed the boat for the genuine top tier big time and we are stuck with him for the rest of his career 

Has for me 100pc eclipsed Hatley for the biggest turnaround in a player 

The tarriers were wanking themselves silly regarding brace face for years but Barasic has so much more about him it's not even the same sport they play 

Just now, magic8ball said:

He's 27 now, hopefully he's missed the boat for the genuine top tier big time and we are stuck with him for the rest of his career 

Has for me 100pc eclipsed Hatley for the biggest turnaround in a player 

The tarriers were wanking themselves silly regarding brace face for years but Barasic has so much more about him it's not even the same sport they play 

That would do for me. 

2 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Best left back at our club since Sasa..

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Bold claim 

Different types of player, Sasa was a centre half who ended being a great LB, A more defensive type of full back similar to what Flanno is today, its only a decade ago but today's full backs need to offer a lot more going forward than Papac was able to do 

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

knew someone would mention that  or bring up the other 'analysts' who said he was in Team Croata cause they had no other options. 

Can’t really be too critical with people who had that opinion ,because for a long time Barasic was poor ,really poor ,I was one of the ones who backed him but at the beginning of the season he still hadn’t turned the corner and I thought his chance was over and we needed a change 

Then that free kick against St Mirren ,Wow not only did he arrive the whole team seemed to kick on from there He’s also doing what Kent did last year ,he’s getting better and better all the time ,The thing he does that annoys me is making a run then checking back too often ,he’s now taking that chance to beat the man more often ,He’s only going to improve even more as the confidence increases 

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Loved him at the end in the celebrations absolute passion for this club. Priceless quality,  also takes shit from no cunt.  

Can make himself a legend here if he sticks around for a few years. 

Everyone of the squad who stays till the end of the season and picks up league winners medals will be legends 

The ones who stay on beyond can become bigger legends 

Archived