*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

Only because we let them unfortunately.

It's true. If they were any good they'd have won more than a handful of games all season. They've lost three in a row. It's fucking OUTRAGEOUS that we let them win this. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Just now, Moobs said:

Mate that result might hopefully make Gerrard get one in

But to late. Todays match was utterly vital. Three points a must. The filth are now in the driving seat with no pressure about any games in hand. I fully expect them to now push further ahead. 

1 minute ago, Dado'sMulls said:

I'd be telling Kamara and Davis not to bother taking a shower, instead they've to head to the training ground and play 10 yard passes on the fucking ground until they get it right. Both they cunts should hang their heads today, completely embarrassingly performances from both.

And Defoe is finished. Slower than a week in jail and offers nothing in our system.

I do worry about Defoe for next season, still got the sharpness in his mind and apart from today usually a reliable enough penalty box finisher, but with another 6 months in his legs he can't be anything more than third choice. But would he have signed for us if he knows he's going to have a limited role in the team?

But in saying that we have much bigger problems in our squad to worry about than Defoe.

Had a really bad feeling about today and we missed Tav and Morelos. I’m not thinking that’s the league done though. We can’t afford any more Fck ups and I hope this has gave the players the kick up the arse they needed. 

Attitude and poor management cost Us today 

Very poor performers taking the field

.Poor performers still on the pitch after a dreadful first half ..Replacing certain players with continued poor performers 

Defoe was garbage 

Kent was garbage ,other than the goal 

Aribo was weak and wasteful 

Davis was garbage 

Kamara was garbage

These are the players pentrusted to bring creativity to a championship winning side 

You are having a fucking laugh

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So you’re not disappointed, that performance was not a league winning performance, it was in our hands to keep the pressure on, we bottled it against the worst team in the league, I think after all this time we have right to throw a hissy fit

Course am disappointed, I said it was embarrassing. Completely inept performance but some of the comments about the league being over blah blah. It's just, the same crap that get's spouted every time we get beat (or even draw). People need to set their expectations, we aren't going to go through a season undefeated. But, yes today was unacceptable, could tell from the first 5 minutes of the game we were going to struggle

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Funny again that a player gets a contact and becomes anonymous 

He's anonymous the majority of games he plays for us, aye he scores but the vast majority are tap ins against pish teams

We're basically playing with 10 men when Defoe plays, said it for months and that's where our problems came from today, the ball just kept coming back to us

Absolutely fucking gutted after watching that. What the fuck is Kamara thinking about. Has last season written all over it. We lose a couple of key players and just seem to go to fuck. Unbelievable. 

Twice this season we have gone there and looked like a team of wasters. Hearts are a decent team and have players that should have them further up the table. Today they didn't play outstanding football they just closed us down and kept a high tempo throughout. Again we buckled under pressure. Our form has been shocking since the break but we got away with because of the standard we were up against. Guys like Ojo from the bench are never going to get us anywhere. And Flanagan in before Pollster makes Gerrard look like a rookie manager. Pollsters 45 minutes was better than any of those that played 90.

7 minutes ago, rfc1nosurrender said:

If you think we are coming back from that then you're delusional.

Still to play them twice and we have been playing shite but without our 2 key players who are due back.

If we chuck it as fans now the players definitely won't give a fuck.

Game in hand puts us 2 points behind it's hardly a mountain fs

9 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

And this is why we won't win the league, squad depth just isn't there.

Correct mate I have said in the past our first eleven is a good team but the squad is full of mediocre and some utter dross and the manager has to take the blame for some of his signings 

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

A 37 year old man leading the line, predictably he can't always do that, what have we got to change it up?.... fuck all, fuckin desperate 

Exactly,,, you could tell this game just got away from him,, same with the first Old Firm ,, when its a full pressure fast frantic game he not the man anymore.  You can say all you want that he just never got a chance,,, but had Morelos been on the park we would have at least seen him getting involved.  I honestly cant even recall seeing Defoe getting more than a half dozen touches.  And with no other options on the bench.. if we lose Morelos in any more games before the end (and I'm sure Liewells men at the SFA will go all out to ensure it),, it will cost us.

Archived