• Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

That absolutely has to convince him that some changes are needed in this team

Davis needs to play less

Ojo and Flanagan need to never play 

Defoe can’t play up top alone 

this👍

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I can honestly see this team crumbling again  now. 

Expect it to be much the same as last season, we'll drop more points in the next few weeks then come into a bit of form at the end of the season when the pressures off and there's nothing to play for.

3 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Got a draw written all over this now.

Just cannot happen and totally unacceptable against the worst team in the league. If they can do that to us playing open football, just wtf could others do? Do they now go all out attack after watching that?

I'm fucking disgusted and the long suspected imposters at the club have now fully exposed themselves, in Aribo, Ojo and Arfield. Shitebaggery from the first two and abject lack of ability and a headless chicken from the last, who again went in hiding.

We never looked anywhere near  a title winning team on that performance. Time Stevie learned there is no room for the pals act in this game. 

Fucking gutted.

We deserved fuck all. Looked like scared fucking fannies out there. 

imagine going to places like Porto Feyenoord and Peedo Arena and getting results then put in that performance. 

Lazy. You can accept losing points when Hearts are top 6 as it can be a tough place to go but they are sitting bottom, we just didn’t fucking show up. Infuriating 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Any player can make a mistake .What I can’t abide is just sheer shite that Kamara gave us in that moment today  

Kamara has cost us and not just today, look at most goals we lose and you will see him involved at the initial break down on play. Either a powder puff challenge like the one during the old firm game or turning back into trouble in dangerous areas like today. When there was talk of teams looking at home I was delighted.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

State of that pound shop James Blunt looking creep and his players celebrating like they’ve just won a cup or something 

They are bottom of the league and just showed up a team challenging for the title.... Think they are entitled to celebrate tbh. 

Sorry SG,

Jack, Davis and Kamara doesnt work.

Flanigan is a poor replacement for Tav. A blind man can see Polster is much better.

Defoe cannot play up alone without support. Needs someone like Arfield to push from midfield,

Ojo.....enough said.

That was just poor management and we could see it coming based on previous.

We will drop more points than them over the rest of the season - that is a fact. The chance we had is now gone. They’ll batter St Johnstone midweek and we’ll probably just scrape past Ross County. 

The team were shite but can someone fucking explain why Ojo always gets the call. The guy is fucking atrocious 

1 minute ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Got what we deserved, fuck all. Hearts were always going to be up for it today. 

They are no different to every team in this league , their biggest performances come against us they all try 100% harder.

We were fuckin gutless and i include the manager in that , and theres fuckin no chance this squad were winning the rest of the games to take the title.......

Just now, Henders82 said:

Bunch of fuckin surrender monkeys in here man - aye it's an embarrassing defeat but some of the comments and hissy fits being thrown are beyond embarrassing

So you’re not disappointed, that performance was not a league winning performance, it was in our hands to keep the pressure on, we bottled it against the worst team in the league, I think after all this time we have right to throw a hissy fit

Archived