SFA Scum Referee

B1872

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The fat prick should lose his SFA refereeing license and the club should be on the front foot demanding he do so. His 2 boys will be for the watching as well no doubt!

With the bitterness of this fool I suspect the offspring has been dragged up with the same bigoted opinions. The apple never falls far from the tree with this lot unfortunately...

34 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

You can't make complaints over the phone to the sfa it has to be in writting, for anyone intrests;

info@scottishfa.co.uk

Done mine. Tho I won't hold my breath for a reply or any action on the cunt. 

Firstly, you'd assume that he was instructed via refereeing courses on discression and especially the dangers of having a personal opinion or attitude that could interfere with your professional work especially in an occupation which encourages neutrality, sporting integrity and sportsmanship and should command respect decency, and strong moral standards.

Secondly, I know the cunt was well aware of the above, but appears to assume it is the norm  or even acceptable to his employer that these kind of opinions to be expressed. Basically it seems he thought he was entitled to do this.

I would be extremely worried if this individual, who has enjoyed and glorified a bad injury to a highly respected professional footballer, was  allowed to be involved in any kind of football environment at any level again.  

I will be interested in our club reaction to this, and will expect  the SFA to be condemning this and taking further action , and hope the Scottish Professional Footballers Association, will be noting this too, and taking suitable actions. 

Regardless of what team anyone supports, it is fucking tragic that anyone genuinely interested in football enjoys seeing a talented, respected professional carried off on a stretcher.

The Scottish game is better for having role models like Defoe in it and scum like this deserve no part in football at any level.

No excuses if he is still a registered official by the weekend. Dallas was thrown under the bus for much, much less.

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Firstly, you'd assume that he was instructed via refereeing courses on discression and especially the dangers of having a personal opinion or attitude that could interfere with your professional work especially in an occupation which encourages neutrality, sporting integrity and sportsmanship and should command respect decency, and strong moral standards.

Secondly, I know the cunt was well aware of the above, but appears to assume it is the norm  or even acceptable to his employer that these kind of opinions to be expressed. Basically it seems he thought he was entitled to do this.

I would be extremely worried if this individual, who has enjoyed and glorified a bad injury to a highly respected professional footballer, was  allowed to be involved in any kind of football environment at any level again.  

I will be interested in our club reaction to this, and will expect  the SFA to be condemning this and taking further action , and hope the Scottish Professional Footballers Association, will be noting this too, and taking suitable actions. 

Clubs reaction - nothing, sfa's reaction - promotion and most Rangers games, smsm will make him out to be our top referee .

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

:tu:

I agree with most of your post mate ...... my only concern is with the bit in bold ...... I believe that it is up to the player to make a complaint to this group ...... and  to be honest .... hope is probably the only thing we have in this instance ...... as all referees are like the filth and are above criticism ...... except in the case of Hugh Dallas of course ..... who was condemned  for supposedly being .... "Rangers minded".

🇬🇧

Archived