Morelos

GOAT

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think a lot of damage has been done to Alfie mentally.

I feel the club and the authorities have let him down badly. 

Think he's done with both us and this country and who could blame him?

I'm thinking this also, especially now he is to become a  father. He has to think of his families safety.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bears r us said:

We all want the real Alfredo back, but since we do not know why he is having a poor time and not playing as we know he can, there is not much we can do unfortunately.

So many possibilities, it is hard to know what the reason is. :thinking:

The real Alfredo hasn’t yet scored against the scum ,Struggles against Sheep and Hivs .Out biggest games .He is absolutely shite on one on ones .A major part of any decent  strikers game .It is sheer bollocks to say Alfie was the sole reason we were doing great in the league before Christmas .So many others were also playing well 

He is a vital player but only cause SG plays him up top on his own .Easy remedy .He plays 2 and I don’t want any more shite excuses Alfredo can’t do that .If he can’t he is no use to us in the long term 

Most over rated player ever to play for the club.

I said last year hes at the biggest club he will ever play for right now. Would bite the hand of any team who offers around £10m for the guy.

Worry is Gerrard being able to sign a decent replacement..........

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I said last year hes at the biggest club he will ever play for right now. Would bite the hand of any team who offers around £10m for the guy.

:lol:

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The real Alfredo hasn’t yet scored against the scum ,Struggles against Sheep and Hivs .Out biggest games .He is absolutely shite on one on ones .A major part of any decent  strikers game .It is sheer bollocks to say Alfie was the sole reason we were doing great in the league before Christmas .So many others were also playing well 

He is a vital player but only cause SG plays him up top on his own .Easy remedy .He plays 2 and I don’t want any more shite excuses Alfredo can’t do that .If he can’t he is no use to us in the long term 

What I am saying mate is that he (along with many others since the break) is not the same player he was before the break.

I believe the attacks by everyone has started to effect his play and while he has not scored as you say he also brings a lot to the overall play of the team even if it is not always goals.

He is also his own worst enemy at times like the booking against Braga, knew he was  a booking away from a ban but still could not keep his mouth closed to the referee.

You try and enjoy your holiday we might draw on Wed and win/ draw on Sat. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You cannot come out with truths like that on here EJ.........

Hes ridiculously out of form, I think hes out of shape and is not there mentally. Good man management would have gotten him out of the firing line maybe a week ago.  The problem is that his replacement is injured. The only thing hopefully from the last few games is that Kamberi has shown he can play there,although hes played on the left the majority of the time 

13 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d get rid now to be honest. 

Acts like a petulant wee arsehole and it’s costing us.

Not sure if it was shown on TV or not, but he went storming up the tunnel after another shite display. Kamberi did more in his first 5 minutes than Morelos did all game. 

This. I've no great love for the guy in all honesty. Good goal scorer but his all round play is dire, his diving about does my tits in and his petulant antics when he doesn't get a decision angers me more than the bookings he picks up. Head or heart is clearly not in it anymore. 

Time we moved on from Alfie. He doesn't have his troubles to seek.

If he comes back and turns it around, great. If he doesn't, then it wouldn't be unexpected considering the circumstances and we move on.  

There is no time for sentiment in football. The casualties are many. Brutal, but that's just how it is.  We've lost this title and it's not down to Alfie. The haters have won.

27 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Ur a mongo bastard honestly , nothing else to add really 

28 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Not even the lost overrated player at the club just now never mind ever

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Ur a mongo bastard honestly , nothing else to add really 

Crackin reply fuckwit.

The guy is a fuckin liability and nowhere near the level hes hyped up to be on here. Most of us have witnessed real quality strikers at the club and this guy is nowhere near their level.

I think most on here know hes overrated , but just dont dare make a comment on here because of the stick you get if you say anything negative about the guy......

31 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck sake 

Last year a similar thing happened with 20 of his 30 goals coming before Christmas. Although there is more games before the winter break even in the league he scored 12 in 21 before getting 6 in the remaining 17 games of 2019.

It could simply be a case that he cannot last a whole season or that any layoff means he takes a while to get back to sharpness.

Even looking at his yellow cards he is getting them more frequently in Europe than he is in the league here.

He is a decent striker but he is far from the finished article.

I know he has been missing a lot of chances and Gerrard was not a happy chappie when he missed another sitter and took him off.

My worry is Morelos is lazy now.

Hardly runs for a ball,  minute he loses possession,  which is happening a lot with him,  he gives up. 

Walks about pouting. If you drop him for a few games, he puts lots of weight on.  

Don't know what's going on in his head, but he needs to snap out of it right now.

For me Morelos is showing his true worth as are many others like Kamara Davis goldson tavernier katic Jack.

all good players when things are going their way and can’t make things happen when the chips are down- they don’t have enough self belief.  Point to Davis if you like but he wasn’t a person to carry the team during his last stint, plenty of games for ulster where there’s next to no expectation on his shoulders.  If we had Edouard and either McGregor or brown in the middle Ajer at the back we’d be top of the league.

47 minutes ago, King Jela said:

This. I've no great love for the guy in all honesty. Good goal scorer but his all round play is dire, his diving about does my tits in and his petulant antics when he doesn't get a decision angers me more than the bookings he picks up. Head or heart is clearly not in it anymore. 

While the rest is a understandable I don’t think you can say his all round play is dire. On current form yes but for the majority of his time with us he’s been constantly involved in bringing others into the game and making space for us to attack through.

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

While the rest is a understandable I don’t think you can say his all round play is dire. On current form yes but for the majority of his time with us he’s been constantly involved in bringing others into the game and making space for us to attack through.

He's no got a touch and his passing is poor, despite his goal scoring ability I've always held that opinion on Alfie. A serious lack of finesse about him. 

Archived