Morelos

GOAT

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aye right enough,  we'll definitely struggle to get £1m back on a player with 29 goals this season because he's having a bad spell.

Shut up man.

Can't score of late, can't be arsed to train properly, suspended again.

Perhaps the media have played its role, if so, he shouldn't be playing. 

Problem is when he’s off form in front of goal he has no brains or technical ability so doesn’t do much for the team 

Very good at what he does, seriously bad at other parts of the game and it’s highlighted when he’s off it 

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The scums CF who is 'inferior' currently has 15 more goals/assists in the league.

That is a big factor in the 12 point gap tbh. Morelos been a joke in 2020.

Eduoard is easily the better of the two of them. 

23 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , he's been poor ,but so have most the others since the break . In fact , I'd say Arfield is probably the only player that hasn't disappointed in that time .

Steady on mate Arfield has had plenty of bad games, today was another prime example. I appreciate he’s scored a few recently but someimes he’s just another man down.

7 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Any kind of decent bid and he can fuck off. Shite attitude, countless stupid bookings and wants to fucking burst the net with every chance he gets. 
Stomping around the pitch with a scowl on doesn’t impress anybody. 

I have to agree with this - all this talk about 30 million for him - lucky if we get 10 million

27 minutes ago, Canabear said:

When you really watch him you have a point. If he has too much time to think about what he wants to do it usually ends up in the stands. Always wants to put the laces through it and the chance he missed tody just before they tied it up sums him up for me. A deft chip over the goalie sees us up 3-1 and he over hits it and over the bar it goes. Even Gerrard was pissed that he missed that.

One too many touches to make it 3-1.

narrowed his own angle then  walloped the fucking thing well over.

Braga game, took an age to get himself in position to hit with right foot when he should rattled it as hard as he could. with left from 8 yards.

Undeniable he scored a lot of goals in first half of season. Still not a natural goal scorer in my opinion despite that.:
lacks guile and variety.

Its generally an arsehole winder, which is fine when the go in but he was nothing else in his locker when that dries up.

For all his goals I can’t recall a little dink etc.
Side foot v sheep is the only one that stands out in my memory. 

1 minute ago, beararse said:

One too many touches to make it 3-1.

narrowed his own angle then  walloped the fucking thing well over.

Braga game, took an age to get himself in position to hit with right foot when he should rattled it as hard as he could. with left from 8 yards.

Undeniable he scored a lot of goals in first half of season. Still not a natural goal scorer in my opinion despite that.:
lacks guile and variety.

Its generally an arsehole winder, which is fine when the go in but he was nothing else in his locker when that dries up.

For all his goals I can’t recall a little dink etc.
Side foot v sheep is the only one that stands out in my memory. 

Well said and i totally agree.

26 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The scums CF who is 'inferior' currently has 15 more goals/assists in the league.

That is a big factor in the 12 point gap tbh. Morelos been a joke in 2020.

Anyone who ever thought Morelos was better than Eduoard was a fucking idiot. 

10 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Steady on mate Arfield has had plenty of bad games, today was another prime example. I appreciate he’s scored a few recently but someimes he’s just another man down.

It's a strange one because I'd agree that the first half of the season I thought he was poor , but since the break he's upped his game most games while others have dropped their form . 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

We’ll be lucky to recoup our £1m at this rate, he’s been absolutely shocking since Boxing Day. 

Parkheed all over again.

We will keep him next season and when he scores another 30 before January you will be up his arse.

The boy has dragged us to where we were on 29th Dec, doesn’t take some long to turn on our own eh? Fuckin shambles

I've never liked his many public statements of wanting to play elsewhere.  Fair enough state you're ambitious to play in one of the big leagues but the amount of times he's come away with that pish annoys me.  He should get his head down and focus on the club that is paying his wages.

Archived