Morelos

GOAT

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d get rid now to be honest. 

Acts like a petulant wee arsehole and it’s costing us.

Not sure if it was shown on TV or not, but he went storming up the tunnel after another shite display. Kamberi did more in his first 5 minutes than Morelos did all game. 

Any decent bid and we should take it. Attitude stinks. 

We've relied on him and just him for too long. When he hits a bad run of games the rest of the team does and Arfield, Hagi, Aribo and Kamberi have looked anywhere close to covering for his bad form.

For me he doesn't need dropped, he needs help up there!

Cunts on here make me sick.

The guy carried us home and in europe all season.

He celobrates evry goal, not just by himself but by others too, like it means something.

He runs his arse into the ground for us every game.

He has been treated like the panto villain, been racially abused, been targeted by sectarian abuse, had his personal life brought into the light, had police involved and been treated horrificly by the media and journalists as well as other teams fans and now that he isn't scoring as much people want him gone for his attitude? 

He’s trying too hard at the moment and needs a spell on the bench.  Probably due to the teams situation and him losing momentum from the break and the suspension.   He will get it back again once the pressure is taken off him for a week or two. 

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Cunts on here make me sick.

The guy carried us home and in europe all season.

He celobrates evry goal, not just by himself but by others too, like it means something.

He runs his arse into the ground for us every game.

He has been treated like the panto villain, been racially abused, been targeted by sectarian abuse, had his personal life brought into the light, had police involved and been treated horrificly by the media and journalists as well as other teams fans and now that he isn't scoring as much people want him gone for his attitude? 

This.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Christie was their best player a few months ago and he hasn't scored against us. 

It's a piss poor argument only ever brought up by them. 

It's only a shite argument because we want to protect and stick up for Alfie, the truth of the matter is ever since we came back into the League they've had a CF they coukd rely on in games against us, first was Dembele, he scored six times against us in about eight games and now it's Edouard who's scored six against us in about eight games, you can win the odd game with your CBs or midfielders but your main strikers are the ones you rely on if you want regular success - they can count on theirs in the games against us, we can't count on Alfie, we can will him on but until he proves it that's all it'll ever be, good will.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fed up with the support ripping our own mate, yes they aren’t perfect and yes they are all having a shite time of it but us ripping into them isn’t going to change anything. 

Isn't that what a forum is for, to discuss and debate different things about our team, players and manager etc.

I love Rangers, I like Alfredo, I admire Stevie G. That doesn't mean I can't criticise then on an open forum , imo that's the best place to do it. When I'm at the game I don't grunt and boo the team.

I think being realistic and honest about certain aspects of our team is important. Alfredo since he has been here has always been a poor finisher , he may have scored a good few goals but that doesn't make you a good finisher.

Some of their midfielders are on or close to the numbers our main striker has and I don't think that's good enough. He has done a good job up top but I see him more as a battering ram, his touch is rather poor and as I said his finishing is very poor.........take from that what you will but I support my team, I will applaud Alfredo when he's on the field but it certainly won't stop me criticising him when the same mistakes plague our team and effect our ability to challenge.

2 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Isn't that what a forum is for, to discuss and debate different things about our team, players and manager etc.

I love Rangers, I like Alfredo, I admire Stevie G. That doesn't mean I can't criticise then on an open forum , imo that's the best place to do it. When I'm at the game I don't grunt and boo the team.

I think being realistic and honest about certain aspects of our team is important. Alfredo since he has been here has always been a poor finisher , he may have scored a good few goals but that doesn't make you a good finisher.

Some of their midfielders are on or close to the numbers our main striker has and I don't think that's good enough. He has done a good job up top but I see him more as a battering ram, his touch is rather poor and as I said his finishing is very poor.........take from that what you will but I support my team, I will applaud Alfredo when he's on the field but it certainly won't stop me criticising him when the same mistakes plague our team and effect our ability to challenge.

Stopped at isn’t this what a forum is for. 

Yes it is, but it’s not so we can slaughter a young guy trying his best to carry a team to a league title and coming up short. 

The same guy that is the future funding for any chance we have of reaching 55 before the fenian does. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Stopped at isn’t this what a forum is for. 

Yes it is, but it’s not so we can slaughter a young guy trying his best to carry a team to a league title and coming up short. 

The same guy that is the future funding for any chance we have of reaching 55 before the fenian does. 

That is something also up for debate though, his head does seem if it has been turned or something else bothering him but seeing as you don't read people's posts you likely won't see this.

2 hours ago, bornabear said:

Agreed, we all need the real Alfredo back at his best.

In fact, I want all the players back to where they were at the end of December, with the exception of one or two.

I would also like us to abandon 4-3-3, but that would be a dream come true.

Spot on with the 433 mate you have to have the players to carry out that formation 

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think a lot of damage has been done to Alfie mentally.

I feel the club and the authorities have let him down badly. 

Think he's done with both us and this country and who could blame him?

Yes I agree, he has been let down badly by the football authorities, media and the Club has not really done much either.  He has lost his smile which is a real shame.  

41 minutes ago, Smile said:

Some seem to support Morelos more than Rangers it's time for him to start to score and stop the petulance or get out 12 goals in the league is poor as fuck yet some have him down as a superstar.

We get it mate there's nothing you love more than slaughtering the boy. 

I posted this in the Kamberi thread but it deserved to be in here.

I've seen it mentioned a few times now today that Alfie's goal return in the league isn't very good. However he's scored 12 goals in 24 matches which is actually okay. It is a goal every other game but more importantly in terms of minutes played he is averaging a league goal every 121 minutes which is actually very decent, especially when you consider that he hasn't taken a single penalty in the league.

Also there are some people using the 12 in 24 as a stick to beat him (not that I think you can really) but choosing to ignore all the other goals he's scored this season as it doesn't suit their argument. The wee man's been brilliant for us this season despite how badly off form he looks right now.

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Picked up a injury today if a poster on FF is correct disaster for next Saturday v hearts

Fuck knows how he picked up an injury. However it may be a blessing in disguise. His head is elsewhere.

If we can't beat Hearts yet again, we deserve to win nothing.

28 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We wouldn't have a forward for next week 

Morelos is suspended for the away game against Braga.  Kamberi can play the other games.  Greg Stewart can play up front if it comes to it.

Archived