Morelos

GOAT

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, King Jela said:

Awwwwwww brilliant. Our only striker who isn't bang off form or injured and hes unavailable anyway. Superb. 

If Alfredo is out, it’s poor planning again from management. Like having to rely on Sadiq against Aberdeen last year.

Forgiveable once, amateurish a second time around.

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Last year a similar thing happened with 20 of his 30 goals coming before Christmas. Although there is more games before the winter break even in the league he scored 12 in 21 before getting 6 in the remaining 17 games of 2019.

It could simply be a case that he cannot last a whole season or that any layoff means he takes a while to get back to sharpness.

Even looking at his yellow cards he is getting them more frequently in Europe than he is in the league here.

He is a decent striker but he is far from the finished article.

Yeah it happened in his first season too. The yellows catch up with him, and he doesn't play as much.

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aye it's awe Morelos fault ! :lol::lol::lol: I fucking despair I really do !

No one is saying that. He IS clearly off form for a variety of reasons. Shit happens.

I think what most are saying, he aint Messi, nor the Messiah, but there are some who put him in that bracket and can do no wrong and is above criticism.

Nowt wrong with that.

There is no individual at fault as to where we now are. The players don't pick themselves nor set themselves up. Try management!

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Crackin reply fuckwit.

The guy is a fuckin liability and nowhere near the level hes hyped up to be on here. Most of us have witnessed real quality strikers at the club and this guy is nowhere near their level.

I think most on here know hes overrated , but just dont dare make a comment on here because of the stick you get if you say anything negative about the guy......

He is nowhere near the level of some of our strikers of the past I agree but u on a mad rant talking about 10m Is just bollocks m8  ,probs said through anger tbf 

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

No one is saying that. He IS clearly off form for a variety of reasons. Shit happens.

I think what most are saying, he aint Messi, nor the Messiah, but there are some who put him in that bracket and can do no wrong and is above criticism.

Nowt wrong with that.

There is no individual at fault as to where we now are. The players don't pick themselves nor set themselves up. Try management!

Without a doubt Management.  Morelos is moody that's there for all to see but he's probably they best we've got and they've handled the attacks on him abysmally. 

I think it's safe to say the racist treatment and the petty bookings from questionable referees has had a detrimental affect on him. 

Add in the wife about to give birth and all the crap with his car it's little wonder he hasn't been as good as he has been.

It's a bloody shame. 

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I think it's safe to say the racist treatment and the petty bookings from questionable referees has had a detrimental affect on him. 

Add in the wife about to give birth and all the crap with his car it's little wonder he hasn't been as good as he has been.

It's a bloody shame. 

Very true, but worse is the Club not protecting him and going after the very obvious offenders.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

It's a bloody shame. 

Add to that the perfectly good goals chalked off for no good reason other than bias,it's no wonder his head is f**ked.

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Personally find it bizarre that some people have turned on him so easily. Of all the players in the team...

Sort of, but we’ve also put up with a load of shite from him time and time again. Many were done with him after his sending off at the filth last season, only for him to really turn it around for the first half of this year.

When he’s on top of his game you can put up with the diving, occasional sending off, stupid bookings and suspensions and generally being a greedy wee cunt - when he’s as far off the pace as he has been its harder to stomach. 

We’re going into one of our biggest European ties in the last 10-15 years with a guy that wasn’t featuring that often for hibs and has probably 100 minutes under his belt as a Rangers player - due to pure petulance again.

And in terms of cold hard facts, he’s got 12 goals in the league - the one competition we actually need to win. Don’t think he’s even our top scorer. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Sort of, but we’ve also put up with a load of shite from him time and time again. Many were done with him after his sending off at the filth last season, only for him to really turn it around for the first half of this year.

When he’s on top of his game you can put up with the diving, occasional sending off, stupid bookings and suspensions and generally being a greedy wee cunt - when he’s as far off the pace as he has been its harder to stomach. 

We’re going into one of our biggest European ties in the last 10-15 years with a guy that wasn’t featuring that often for hibs and has probably 100 minutes under his belt as a Rangers player - due to pure petulance again.

And in terms of cold hard facts, he’s got 12 goals in the league - the one competition we actually need to win. Don’t think he’s even our top scorer. 

This.

Some of the chances he's missing are terrible could easily have had a hat trick against braga the other night and just in general sometimes when he's through on goal there is no finesse just blootered shots straight at the keeper. There's also been a few pointless dives of late aswell the one in the last OF game was annoying as fuck if he stays on his feet hes literally 1v1 with the keeper possibly scores or possibly doesn't but at least he doesn't get sent off and get the long ban which seems to have had an affect on his form. 

2 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Some of the chances he's missing are terrible could easily have had a hat trick against braga the other night and just in general sometimes when he's through on goal there is no finesse just blootered shots straight at the keeper. There's also been a few pointless dives of late aswell the one in the last OF game was annoying as fuck if he stays on his feet hes literally 1v1 with the keeper possibly scores or possibly doesn't but at least he doesn't get sent off and get the long ban which seems to have had an affect on his form. 

If his good goals werent chopped off and he puts away a couple of chances pr game then we would be right in the running for the league. Poor finishing and personal mistakes are what have really cost us after the break.

When he was leaving the pitch at the piggery and he did that gesture my interpretation was that he had had enough ,

He hasn’t been the same since ,He has had dips in form in the previous 2 seasons but this dip seems far different ,I only hope it’s the baby on the way that’s taken the edge off him and he’s not fucked altogether 

Summer really needs to be the time for him to move on ,Even if he does find his form again soon and scores a few against the taigs he needs out of this shitehole country it’s no place for him to raise his family 

His constant falling down and diving is doing my nut in. Why does he do it?

Then waiting on the ball, he is blocking the opposition player instead of getting the ball first.

I think he just wants to get booked all the time to have more time off to spend with the missus 🙂

Seriously,  South American players do not seem to fare well in Scotland for some reason.

Cannigia was ok though 🙂

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Loyal fanbase my hole. 

Think the fans have been overwhelming supportive of him, even when he’s done some utterly ridiculous things. 

Comes a point where the clubs best interests come before the backing for the player (not saying we’re at that point btw). 

Archived