Captain

AdzKyle

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He is simply not Rangers class, never mind a captain, but he's not alone.

If he starts on Wednesday then Gerrard hasn't lost the the dressing room, he's lost the fucking plot.

To add, just how many managers is this serial loser going to be allowed to see off?!

More humiliation yet to come, I'm afraid.

First one out the door and shouldn't play any remaining games this season 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Not defending his performance today but when Ferguson and Gough were kicking and screaming they were giving the ball to de Boer , Gazza , Laudrup, Albertz etc , it’s down to the ability of the team not who’s captain 

The eyes don't de deceive. He's been dug shite all season.

Shouldn't even be in a jersey.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The eyes don't de deceive. He's been dug shite all season.

Shouldn't even be in a jersey.

It was ok when he was scoring and assisting all season but not anymore, has to go permanently.

4 hours ago, tomger said:

It was ok when he was scoring and assisting all season but not anymore, has to go permanently.

Therein lies oir problem, we play in scotland, apart from the tarriers (and even they dont ask it as much as we do) what other team expects their fullback to provide more in attack than defence, be a better attacker than defender

Overall (not everyone though because a few of us continually called it out) the fanbase accepted his shite defending because he'd help with attacking, nevermind his big game hiding contest, as long as he set up a couple goals against hamilton and st mirren right? 

Utter pish, Scottish football isnt smart enough for all this new age tactical bullshit

I bet if we got 4 defenders that just defend, a midfielder general that pressures opposition mids, a midfielder that can put his foot on the ball and pick a pass, two wide mids who want to run at a man, and two strikers who can see a run to be made and are strong, 

We'd fucking look a lot better than we have done

4 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

The losers mentality breeds from within. Tavernier has this in abundance now. He should be the first out the door if we want to start changing this and winning things. 

Has a couple of good games against shite and he will be back to superstar status in here again.

As long as we are relying on players of this standard we are never winning anything.......

30 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Why if Gerrard does leave he has seen three managers leave? 

He’s a fucking loser who’s been involved in some of the worst results and performance in our history.  

28 years old he’s never going to win anything in his career losing is ingrained into him he needs moved on.

Blind faith 

I have to laugh when the usual offenders give "well done Tav" during the match threads. Utterly pathetic from those who care more about Tav than the club. You also get the exact same same shite with Goldson and Morelos when they're generally having a mare.

37 minutes ago, Sket said:

Mcgregor.

Not a fan of the goalie being the Captain to be honest mate. He can’t get around the pitch the same having a word here with a player or giving someone a quiet bollocking. 

But it’s back to the same old answer again, we should have 4 or 5 experienced Pro’s on that pitch that are all Captains all having a word with the younger guys, all of them stepping up to be counted.  We are all struggling to pick more than one if we are lucky. 

The captain should embody the values of the club. He should be the guy who reflects the Rangers spirit. Strong, stoic, motivational confident, inspirational, a leader - and that’s not Tav! We need somebody who grabs a game by the scruff of the neck and who is respected and looked up to by team mates. 

We need winners in the the team - with each one having a burning desire to fucking win - no matter how it’s done. There’s not enough winners in the team for me. 

Yes we missed Tav when he wasn’t playing but he is not the answer.

There are fighters in the team - Katic, Arfield, Hagi, Shagger, Jack but Tav, Goldson, Barasic  don’t have that grit. 

Also sick of Tav and Davis putting floaters into the box - might as well just give the opposition the ball. Gerrard is responsible for allowing this to happen continually. 

Bottom line is this team needs a heart and Tav isn’t it! 

2 minutes ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

The captain should embody the values of the club. He should be the guy who reflects the Rangers spirit. Strong, stoic, motivational confident, inspirational, a leader - and that’s not Tav! We need somebody who grabs a game by the scruff of the neck and who is respected and looked up to by team mates. 

We need winners in the the team - with each one having a burning desire to fucking win - no matter how it’s done. There’s not enough winners in the team for me. 

There are fighters in the team - Katic, Arfield, Hagi, Shagger, Jack but Tav, Goldson, Barasic  don’t have that grit. 

Also sick of Tav and Davis putting floaters into the box - might as well just give the opposition the ball. Gerrard is responsible for allowing this to happen continually. 

Said it so much better than me. 👍👍

38 minutes ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

Spot on.

Off the top of my head....Keane, Viera, Kompany, Gerrard (strangely enough), dare I say Brown, Ferguson, Terry, Adams, Gough, 

Can you imagine any of them accepting a shit performance from the team they are captaining and not voicing their opinion or trying to drag the team through a difficult patch?

All of them, without exception could tear into their team and command respect. 

Imagine Tav trying to ball you out, with you (and him) knowing  he has an almighty calamity just waiting to happen....for the umpteenth time: You’d tell him to fuck right off.

16 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If anyone wants to see a Captain like performance, Watch Naismith tonight.

His mentality and will is what every player in team lacks.

Yep. Moaning faced wee cunt but in everyone’s faces.

1 hour ago, Spuddy Zelda said:

Also sick of Tav and Davis putting floaters into the box - might as well just give the opposition the ball. Gerrard is responsible for allowing this to happen continually. 

See if you're a captain with fire in your belly and a will to win at all costs, your first instinct wouldn’t be to cover your mouth so nobody can lip read what you're saying.

Tav does it all the fucking time.

21 minutes ago, beararse said:

Yep. Moaning faced wee cunt but in everyone’s faces.

I hate the sight of that wee turncoat but  he  .    Naw i can not bring it upon myself to praise him.

Archived