Drew McIntyre

mrmojorisin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Should get him to Ibrox when normality returns. He is a huge name around the world now.ย 

Sorry Grado

Get him to deliver a few of those Claymore Kicks that he does to the whole squad in the centre circle to see if he can get them to remember who they were at the end of last year.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dreadful accent eh?

One of those strong accents with twangs of yank through it.ย 

I suppose he was told to tweak it because if he spoke like he does normally no cunt outside of Scotland would understand him.ย 

7 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

When he first appeared in WWE McMahon was pushing him as "the next big thing" and there was something there.

ย 

Problem is McMahon surrounds himself with stooges like Paterson and Brisco and the WWEย  script writing is just piss poor and aimed at kids.

ย 

Angling a "scottish psychopath"ย  to the PG market could prove difficult.

ย 

Keep aw that to yerself when yer in the pub mateย 

I'm so proud of the big man. Not only for being an inspiration and example to those who have been thrown out with the rest of the rubbish only to bust his ass to come back and prove those who did it wrong, but also the fact he is a famous face not afraid to show his love for Rangers, unlike some others.ย 

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Could be good for the club no? No watched WWE religiously since the glory days years ago.ย 
ย 

Only reason I ask is if thereโ€™s potential for us to host an event over here maybe?ย 

The avid followers back in USA watching on tv hearing shouts of โ€œyer no even hitting him ya big rideโ€ from the crowd ๐Ÿ˜‚

On 06/04/2020 at 22:34, The Godfather said:

Size of him is mental.ย 

I remember seeing him 4.or 5 years back in Braehead. Looks like he's been training with Ivan Drago

You think he's a mental sized bear , whatย  about Tom Stoltmanย  , that's what you call a massive bear .

17 hours ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

He's challenged Chris Sutton the wank to fight. The big yin could reshape the mouth pieces skull with a miss. Get him in at centre back. Nobody's getting bye him. No Surrender Drew. Don't watch the wrestling but hope he does well.ย 

Sutton would probably batter him considering wrestlingโ€™s fake n that.

On 07/04/2020 at 06:57, Rfc52 said:

Aye, well done on winning something that was scripted for him to win.ย 

Congratulations also to Mercedes mcqueen on her recovery from being shot on Hollyoaksย 

I get that but it is an achievement, heโ€™s made it to the top of his profession and the biggest wrestling organisation in the world has instilled trust in him to be the top guy.ย 

Just now, EMRFC said:

I get that but it is an achievement, heโ€™s made it to the top of his profession and the biggest wrestling organisation in the world has instilled trust in him to be the top guy.ย 

Amazing mateย 

On 07/04/2020 at 14:02, Prso's headband said:

Could be good for the club no? No watched WWE religiously since the glory days years ago.ย 
ย 

Only reason I ask is if thereโ€™s potential for us to host an event over here maybe?ย 

The glory days (attitude era) when I was about 10-15 years oldย were amazing. Whenever I've peeked in since my old eyes tell me it's total PC shite now.

On 07/04/2020 at 14:02, Prso's headband said:

ย 

Certainly not Raw/Smackdown as the stadium is far too big. Sure I remember reading Smackdown tapings 2019 moved from Braehead to Manchester due to poor sales. WrestleMania would certainly sell out at Ibrox but Wembley would be their preference. WrestleMania wasn't just a financial disaster for WWE this year it's such a large event that cities actually bid for it.

Archived