Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think Dundee did vote with the SPFL knowing Drysdale is part of the set up, deliberately leaving their vote out, contacting Drysdale instantly which then leads to Dundee and Drysdale knowing they have the upper hand across Scottish football so they are now reviewing their vote for the next 4 weeks 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

There’s no doubt the vote exists. The question is whether the Dundee MD was lying that they sent it or the SPFL are lying that they didn’t receive it 

Others must have been copied into the sent email as well 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The problem for us is we have the timeline and paperwork to show how Dundee intended to vote but the SPFL board denies receiving it we can’t prove they didn’t, the bullying is another question we have others willing to confirm 

Plenty of questions but all cant be answered unless you include the words "corrupt as fuck"

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

They did. Withdraw a vote they never got.....

If SPFL go then the people in charge of Dundee will go with them.

You would need to listen to the soundcloud and make up your own mind, it is clearly stated and emphasised on there.

46 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Very insightful for those who haven't heard this. ICT CEO summing up the entire situation explicitly, minute-by-minute.

TL; DL - Dodgy shit is going on and Dundee are being utter cunts.

If you haven’t listened to this you need to.

Its just staggering to hear what’s happening by someone directly involved.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I actually think Dundee did vote with the SPFL knowing Drysdale is part of the set up, deliberately leaving their vote out, contacting Drysdale instantly which then leads to Dundee and Drysdale knowing they have the upper hand across Scottish football so they are now reviewing their vote for the next 4 weeks 

I think that was the plan too mate . Liewell being in on it with others 

Just now, backup said:

i.e. withdrawn 👍.......if it ever arrived

I'm not sure why you've developed this attitude with me, mate. I'm arguing for even harsher punishments than you are, if anything.

If that email was sent then there's irrefutable proof/evidence of it having been so. Find that and nail the whole regime.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Can they withdraw a vote after results have been made public?

the claim is they did, dundee are now getting it tight from every angle, let's hope they haven't stitched us up along with everyone else.

Archived