Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, backup said:

It matters that they claim they did.

Not unless there's evidence to support the No vote was received by the SPFL or an email showing a time Dundee sent it.

"Claiming" they did anything is irrelevant. 

Hence a full independent investigation is required.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Just listened to it there, wow!.

Good to hear Stewart and English castigating the spfl too.  Thats what needs to happen to force change. The media can keep the bad press rolling and build the pressure highlighting how at best amateurish (but more likely corrupt) the spfl are.

Where can I listen to this?

If the club are serious about going all the way, they need to make a complaint to the police now, get an order asap tonight, to impound all dundees office equipment, deny any dundee employee admittance until potential evidence is removed, by the police.

Given the fact that you have the Stewart and Englishes of this world trying to get on the right side of the argument is very interesting to me. 

These guys don't normally weigh up things logically. Normally it's a myopic response that boils down to Rangers = bad. 

Is it possible that in this instance, the arrogance of those in office at the spfl, and obviously those manky cunts, have been too obvious. And even the BBC rent a quote pricks know that they can't toe that line. 

I really hope so. I really hope that our board has the balls to stay the course with this. And it would be nice if a few other clubs stick their head above the parapet as well and we can create serious change in this corrupt set up that we currently have. 

7 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

That's already taking place as you and I type this back and forth to one another.

Doncaster won't simply resign. Guaranteed.

They can talk away to each other all they want. They still dont know what the evidence is.

10 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

No way to settle this other than the investigation being called for by ourselves.

SPFL will stick to their guns that a screenshot of a ballot is not the same as submitting a ballot.

Dundee will remain silent.

The scum probably advised them too IMO 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

How can they bribe Dundee? Bribe them with what?

This: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8207379/Dundee-bid-halt-promotion-hopes-city-rivals-Dundee-United.html

Dundee could move to torpedo the promotion hopes of city rivals Dundee United as part of an alternative plan to end the SPFL season.

Clubs will vote by 5pm Friday on a proposal by the league board to call the Championship, League One and League Two campaigns based on current standings and pay prize money to stricken lower league clubs immediately.

If passed celtic then could be crowned Premiership champions later this month - with Hearts relegated.

Rangers have branded the plans 'abhorrent' and joined Hearts owner Ann Budge in launching a challenge.

No decision will be made on the Scottish Premiership until UEFA's executive meeting has been held on April 23. 

The ruling for the second, third and fourth tiers to be stopped immediately and decided on the points-per-game basis needs to be approved by 10 out of the 12 Scottish Premier League teams, eight out of the 10 Championship sides and 15 out of the 20 League One and Two outfits.

Opposition is strong in the Championship where clubs discussed the issue by conference call on Thursday.

Eight of the 10 second tier clubs must vote in favour of the plan - with Partick Thistle, Inverness and Dundee all preparing to vote 'no'.

And Dens chief John Nelms is working on a plan B broadly similar to the current proposals - but with promotion and relegation scrapped.

Under the current resolution Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers would be promoted as winners of their respective leagues - with Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer relegated.

And rival chairmen believe the Nelms proposal to suspend promotion and relegation is driven by a desire to preserve the income from Tayside derbies by keeping Dundee United in the Championship for another season.

Those proposals could allay most of the concerns of the current Championship naysayers - but create new pockets of resistence elsewhere.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

How can they bribe Dundee? Bribe them with what?

I don't know if you're being serious. 

Potential league reconstruction would be one.
Money another.

There's teams that's leaked info to English, Gardiner, Rangers and BBC in general that they feel pressured into voting the way the SPFL want because they have competition monies over them as a hold and told them voting the way they want is the ONLY way to get the monies due. For reasons I don't know.

You can even replace the word bribe and apply duress to it and the principle is the same. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

What also seems to have been missed is the SPFL haven’t denied anything, just asking for evidence to see if they’ve been caught 😂

Because the chairman is a dirty taig and knows Doncaster and Lawwell have been bullying club members.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I also find it amazing that in Scottish football we’ve been portrayed as the bad guys for the last decade, everyone firmly in the tarriers camp for the good of the game. 

It’s took these clubs 10 years to realise the tarriers have ensured a monopoly on every position in power in Scottish football. 

When was the last time 3 separate clubs have said they agree with everything Rangers have said so far? 

It’s a start at least. 

They can’t continue with this now. As soon as Dundee realised the SPFL hadn’t counted their no vote they realised how much they stood to gain from not resubmitting so it’s pure corruption from that point on. The SPFL would’ve knew this and a few sweetners Dundees way would work. 

1 minute ago, backup said:

If the club are serious about going all the way, they need to make a complaint to the police now, get an order asap tonight, to impound all dundees office equipment, deny any dundee employee admittance until potential evidence is removed, by the police.

That would be a shout . That would have to be after corruption or fraud was declared. 

However i don't think Dundee polis would be in too much of a hurry me finx 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s true ,when appointed it was suggested that there was a conflict of interests,guess what SPFL came back and said they had investigated the claim and were happy for him to be appointed as there was no conflict of interest 🤪

That must have been a right thorough investigation going along the lines of " Here Neil ask Peter if this cunts awright"

I'm probably gonae go against what most would think I'd think about this but, 

For me Partick thistle are being shafted beyond belief here, 2 points behind with a game in hand. But they've to go down, where is the sporting integrity in that? Then you've falkirk a point behind with it all to play for and a last day of the season match vs raith at the falkirk stadium, but they've to stay down and Raith up. 

Then there's the teams in the play off in the championship who on their game could beat a St mirren or Hamilton but have to stay down. 

Then there's hearts who can still catch the teams above them

Airdrie and montrose can win their league as well if Raith and falkirk stutter. 

Take off looking at it in our shoes, look at the rest of these teams. It's a fucking disgrace 

Archived