Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pretty sure he's a scum fan. 

Ladbrokes contract ends this May I'm sure anyway. So no surprise he piped up.

Ah, makes sense now! There's nothing worse than someone piping up, regardless of their views, when it no longer matters! The type of cunts who wait till their last working day to act the big man! Shitebag behaviour!

It's also just such a stupid and moronic thing to post. Some people are just really daft. Labrokes is shite anyway!

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Really hope they get tore into that cunt. 
You would think he should be distancing himself and his company from open corruption, wouldn’t surprise me if Hollicom have started the fight back already. 

Ladbrokes are bheasts from the top 

We should get rid of them on our concourses 

17 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Unreal. Ladbrokes PR manager launches scathing attack on Inverness chairmen for coming forward about potential corruption in the Labrokes SPFL...

Fuck Ladbrokes.

Screenshot_20200411-184143_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200411-184152_Chrome.jpg

15 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

PR, Media & Sponsorship Manager of Labrokes

Guarantee he's a ST holder at the piggery. 

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Screenshot_20200411-190121_Twitter.jpg

1 minute ago, Geo17 said:

2 tweets down. 

Screenshot_20200411-190404_Twitter.jpg

Oh colour me surprised... 

7 minutes ago, backup said:

starting to make sense now..... "there was a ‘technical difficulty’ with the Dundee vote" 

It's the box that counts not whether it is a tick or an X. Semantics stretched beyond reason.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not confirmed in any way shape or form but heard Aberdeen Chief exec has got in contact with the Rangers board....

Don’t believe it. They are fucking worst cunts. So much for them voting naw eh

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I do not believe this to be true  but if what you say is true then what evidence are Rangers talking about that they hold as proof of corruption?

This is where a lot of folk are getting off track IMO, everyone is so caught up in the Dundee vote which is understandable but to me the real story is in the attempts at coercion and threats to get the SPFL resolution carried out in their favour, telling member clubs that they only had until 5pm to cast a vote when it actually turns out to be 28days , telling clubs passing the resolution is the only way that they can legally be given funds, effectively applying blackmail, then when it becomes apparent to them that their resolution could possibly fail with a democratic vote they resort to bullying member clubs.

The ITC chairman said it pretty well, the SPFL are supposed to be there to assist member clubs not to threaten them [although we know that's not true], indeed the member clubs are indeed the SPFL, these threats of withholding funds because of the legalities involved I think is a red herring, if they can change the rules regarding a voting timeline as they please then surely they could change the rules in these extraordinary times to allow member clubs from having to go bankrupt and therefor actually save the league from catastrophe instead of trying to assist one corrupt club in getting all they want to the detriment of all other clubs.

Make no mistake I believe this is a major part in Rangers statement.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Where do you get all your info? 😂 I’m reading this and just hoping you’re as reliable as you seem to be coming across 

Not saying just incase it ain't the reason why he contacted our board. Just have to wait and see I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Escobar said:

Don’t believe it. They are fucking worst cunts. So much for them voting naw eh

They were away to but got told it was the only way to release funds so changed. Much like other clubs as it has come to light. Have a quick read of their statement last night and see if you notice anything strange.

Archived