Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m not being funny but I genuinely think the SFA/SPFL had the FPP leverage over  Dave King. I always wondered how he was granted it and I think it was a case if we will pass you as FPP but you’d better not cause us any grief. Now he’s stepped down the gloves are off. I may be way out but it seems we have hired David Graham, got rid of Jim Traynor and came out fighting with no Fcks given all since Dave King stepped down.

I’m not slagging DK BTW he was badly needed when he stepped up and saved us from the people trying to ruin our club and for that I will always be grateful. 

They've got next to fuck all to use against us now.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U turn or not we must keep at them and not stop until the decks are cleared.

This is our chance to start to change the narrative again in Scottish football we must take it.

We must renew calls for a independent investigation into the spfl regardless of what happens in next24-48hrs I think dungcaster will be gone shortly and the lawyer but the chairman must also be removed.

Need to keep pushing on this. It isn’t even about Dundees vote anymore, regardless of which way they go it’s blew up into more than that. 

Nothing says corruption like Lawwells name being mentioned numerous times across the last 3 days when he has (apparently) fuck all to do with the spfl board. That’s the whole crux of the matter here, the celtic CEO is involved at a level which only benefits his club when the spfl should be acting in the interests of as many clubs as possible. 

We need to nail them, welcome their loan statement tomorrow but also remind them that it goes further than that and we will be looking for major reform starting with Doncaster, McLennan, McKenzie going for starters

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

U turn or not we must keep at them and not stop until the decks are cleared.

This is our chance to start to change the narrative again in Scottish football we must take it.

We must renew calls for a independent investigation into the spfl regardless of what happens in next24-48hrs I think dungcaster will be gone shortly and the lawyer but the chairman must also be removed.

Spot on mate.

I think the key in everything we do is independent and impartial. Even if we manage to clear the SPFL of the corruption that infests it now, we need to make a point of the replacements being completely independent and impartial, not putting any of our people in there. 

Scottish football needs to build the trust again and we can be the key player in that. 

They are fucking brickin' it. I mentioned this yesterday but I believe Rangers know exactly what would be uncovered if there was an investigation into the SPFL, especially with court cases round the corner. Are the SPFL usually this busy on an easter holiday weekend? Wasnt there some issue a couple of years ago with them not citing a scum player because it was the easter weekend? They're goosed and they know it. 

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’m not being funny but I genuinely think the SFA/SPFL had the FPP leverage over  Dave King. I always wondered how he was granted it and I think it was a case if we will pass you as FPP but you’d better not cause us any grief. Now he’s stepped down the gloves are off. I may be way out but it seems we have hired David Graham, got rid of Jim Traynor and came out fighting with no Fcks given all since Dave King stepped down.

I’m not slagging DK BTW he was badly needed when he stepped up and saved us from the people trying to ruin our club and for that I will always be grateful. 

I have more questions but not going to distract any further. Thanks for your reply though. 

11 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I got slaughtered for saying it for past 3 years . Agreed

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not a chance that is true.

He’s CEO of a multi national company that turns over millions of pounds.

What does he have a mime or a mini me, follow the stink back to that cunt. 

31 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Now worried that if indeed they are willing to give loans out to clubs, is it because Dundee have agreed to change their vote to appease them 🤔

No.

If Dundee vote Yes, they have accomplished what they set out to do.

Rangers have forced the issue here.

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Williamson in talks with Dundee about lending them a tenner. Dundee's board have said please

Unfortunately for Williamson they have discovered they're in a stronger bargaining position due to  outside influences and will release a statement vey much later...

33 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He will still think hes untouchable just now. No two ways about it. 

Yeah I have no doubt and my suspicion is he'll be right, sadly. At the moments it's the spineless wanks that didn't have the morality or the baws to put him in his place that are shiting it I imagine.

1 minute ago, Carling1873 said:

Unfortunately for Williamson they have discovered they're in a stronger bargaining position due to an outside influences and will release a statement vey much later...

I told them I could give them £15 and an Easter egg if they didn't take the tenner. Nothing to do with me though. I got @Carling1873to talk on my behalf

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Spot on mate.

I think the key in everything we do is independent and impartial. Even if we manage to clear the SPFL of the corruption that infests it now, we need to make a point of the replacements being completely independent and impartial, not putting any of our people in there. 

Scottish football needs to build the trust again and we can be the key player in that. 

Yes that's a very important point replacement must be independent. I nor any other bear should be demanding "Rangers men" are put in the position fuck that all we want is fairness for all clubs.

Ooft. Now this might be getting banded about because it's been a crazy few days but still quite shocking if it's true. Big if that is.

This option to loan clubs money, the one the SPFL are going to try offer clubs allegedly, the one that the SPFL said couldn't happen, yeah that one, has already been used before and only been used by one club since the formation of the SPFL.....

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Ooft. Now this might be getting banded about because it's been a crazy few days but still quite shocking if it's true. Big if that is.

This option to loan clubs money, the one the SPFL are going to try offer clubs allegedly, the one that the SPFL said couldn't happen, yeah that one, has already been used before and only been used by one club since the formation of the SPFL.....

What did they use for security, everything they own has already been secured by the credit union

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Does that club start and end with C

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don’t be coy - big fuckin’ letters.....!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I told them I could give them £15 and an Easter egg if they didn't take the tenner. Nothing to do with me though. I got @Carling1873to talk on my behalf

Hold Negri's... currently in intense decisions, however think if you up your offer to £20 and a  Easter egg for all board members I can get this over the line.

P.S. Glad this is a secure line of communication as would hate for Williamson to get hold of this knowledge...

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fuck sake, now I need to stay up for a bit!

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aye but every way of him being contacted can be recorded if the parties involved doesn’t.

He’s not Pablo Escobar and going to speak in some sort of SPFL private code ffs

Cash buried all over. 

Archived