Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Just now, bluenoz said:

I take it only Jackson, Sutton and Leckie are on Holicom's's payroll. That's Nicholas now condemning the spfl, with the likes of  Proven, English & Stewart before him.

Changed times indeed.

They only needed to pay a few shepherds to lead the sheep. Now the sheep are beginning to stray a little. Lets just say that.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I for one would like to sit in at seliks next board meeting even though I have no business being there just like General Chan is at the SPFL meeting today. 

Only fair right? 

General Chan? That’s racist mate.

And besides he’s a Nip not a Chink 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I asked earlier if any of the papers have discussed our statement saying the clubs CAN ask for a loan - that the SPFL have that facility, and their tying of the money and vote was unnecessary, but no-one replied.

Other than quoting the claim as made in our statement on the issue - no.

PLZ soccer have their show on live just now ,Peter Martin in full flow ,Dundee it’s ok to change your mind ,people phoning around to get people to change their minds becoz it happens even in Parliament ,basically saying corruption is ok 

Alan Rough to be fair to him isn’t having it ,he is close to thistle 

Martins desperate for the evidence Rangers and Hearts have 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

PLZ soccer have their show on live just now ,Peter Martin in full flow ,Dundee it’s ok to change your mind ,people phoning around to get people to change their minds becoz it happens even in Parliament ,basically saying corruption is ok 

Furfuxsake mate the scum have been coving up industrial scale child abuse for decades a little bit of corruption is bread and butter for them.

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Peter McGuire is a fat rancid Fenian wanker.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Peter McGuire is a fat rancid Fenian wanker.

I know ,he’s normally more middle of the road ,but his true colours pouring out him his face is a picture ,

totally changed his story from last week we here he didn’t think the leagues should be called 

31 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I take it only Jackson, Sutton and Leckie are on Holicom's's payroll. That's Nicholas now condemning the spfl, with the likes of  Proven, English & Stewart before him.

Changed times indeed.

Nicholas and co are probably haggling for a bigger cash transfer from Hollicom before they do their work. 

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Heres a little thing you can do if you want to see something funny. Google David Graham Rangers. See what the common link is with most of the suggestions. 

Just did that, guy was in post a day and they were releasing videos of him calling parkheid the piggery. Truth hurts:sarcasm:

Didn’t realise he played for us against Sherbourne. 

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Martin is correct. 

But they shouldnt be lied to, bullied and coerced into changing their mind by the Executice Committee.

Chief Executive and Solicitor should and in fact must be neutral.

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know ,he’s normally more middle of the road ,but his true colours pouring out him his face is a picture ,

totally changed his story from last week we here he didn’t think the leagues should be called 

Hollicom money will do that 👍

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I for one would like to sit in at seliks next board meeting even though I have no business being there just like General Chan is at the SPFL meeting today. 

Only fair right? 

Actually, as all they talk about at a ScumFC boards meeting is us, you probably have more right than any of them to be there. 

33 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t buy any papers tbh but from what I can gather The brave journos from the papers have been too busy demanding that Rangers should be releasing any evidence that they have regarding corruption in our game to be bothered with anything like that whilst a lot of posters in here have been far too busy trying to sort out how The remaining 9 million quid should be divided up between all 42 clubs to get back to you, Hope this helps 😂

They are hurting big time as there isn’t the usual leaks for them to feed off.

I like this new Rangers....lol

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Ok to change your mind when it suits the result, , I don’t believe they yes votes are allowed to change their mind.

55 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I just said it wasn't aimed at u but the fans that really don't care as long as it means the scum don't get the title😁😁

This is way bigger than a trophy

💯 %  mate if the evidence we have can nail them, especially the fat jap. 

4 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Martin is correct. 

But they shouldnt be lied to, bullied and coerced into changing their mind by the Executice Committee.

Chief Executive and Solicitor should and in fact must be neutral.

We all know that the solicitor can’t ever be neutral given the comments from him in the past ,but that’s the SPFL for you 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

The Dumbarton statement is interesting. Using the word "carrot" and saying they were told there was no choice to vote YES if they wanted the money.

That's bribery. Plain and simple. 

Exactly. 

To be told you must do something or else is scandalous especially when the “or else” part is a lie. 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Ok to change your mind when it suits the result, , I don’t believe they yes votes are allowed to change their mind.

Is it still ok to change the result after you’ve been made aware of what all the others have voted? If it is your just setting up a scenario where one club can hold clubs to ransom. 

Archived