Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Park I would trust other 2 not so much. 

We're going to find out very soon how much we can depend on Park, Blair and Robertson to lead our club and the full extent of their capabilities. 

I'll be honest - I'm very nervous. 

is this right

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

No one can stop us joining at the lowest level.  They don’t want us in the premier league, they can’t stop us starting at the bottom tier of English football. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

If this goes through, I want us to resign from Scottish football the minute after.  I’d happily start at the very bottom down south. 

I will be totally honest English football never interested me when it's been talked about over the years but would be for it if this goes through. 

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Park is well respected across Scottish football. Former Hearts director, was a shareholder in Hamilton for a bit as well. Most clubs, including celtic, use his business so he might be able to get some other clubs on board to force change or whatever but still think it’s a long shot. 

It's a very, very long shot imo. 

14 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Why are a majority on here willing to change direction because of a fluff  article by Jackson who believes things will happen when Park has declared positively that he has hard proof?

There is bound to be worry mate, not all folk act and react in the same way.

In this sort of scenario, there's going to be all sorts of guesswork, that's how life is, some worry more than others.

As the old saying goes, there are only 2 types of people in the world, those who lead and those who follow.

That's not to say the leaders are always right nor the followers always wrong.

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

We're going to find out very soon how much we can depend on Park, Blair and Robertson to lead our club and the full extent of their capabilities. 

Robertson is a clown his cheery pictures with Yousaf for the everyone anyone campaign was more than enough for me to lose all hope in him

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The board will surely have been prepared for this outcome and be ready to go. We've been very quick off the mark the last few days. 

I just hope whatever evidence park has is game changing. If this passes as expected tomorrow, it will need to be to get any kind of victory for us. 

They are ready. This is far from over.

1 minute ago, bluebell.scot said:

Robertson is a clown his cheery pictures with Yousaf for the everyone anyone campaign was more than enough for me to lose all hope in him

I've never had any faith in Stewart Robertson. 

A absolutely ridiculous appointment by King. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

No one can stop us joining at the lowest level.  They don’t want us in the premier league, they can’t stop us starting at the bottom tier of English football. 

Of course they can.  We aren't an English team.  We will not be allowed to join any league in England.

It is never, ever going to happen mate.  I'd love to see us fuck off from this cesspit too, but it's just not happening.

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

Also the spfl announcing the result before all votes were in , then Dundee’s disappearing vote.

Absolutely, the whole thing is nuts, I cannot see how this vote can be legal after all that has happened since Friday afternoon.

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Blair and Robertson help with getting together the facts ie emails etc. This is on Park and Graham.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

We’ve been here 8 years ago when this was all laid out on the table but nobody cared. 

Rangers tried to have McLennan removed as Chairman for an obvious conflict of interest, that he chairs a company called IMG that is mostly owned by Desmond & O’Brien, the 2 largest shareholders in celtic. Again, nobody cared and he’s still in post. Until the other clubs decide they’ve had enough, which is unlikely to happen, it’ll never change.

So we're screwed then. A sellic choice and two sellic supporters we're talking about there. Add to that a succession of sellic supporters as Compliance Officer. 

Ok, so we tried to remove them. Need to publicly bore people to death with it now, because I don't remember a concerted, public campaign to make clear what's going on. Otherwise we're really just accepting our own death.

10 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Well, at least we know one thing for certain, if Rangers evidence is as dynamite as is claimed, and the SPFL and Dundee are insistent on playing things out this way, then this is their point of no return.

Can only hope.

Some chutzpah on their part if they think they can just brazen their way through it.

Or they feel whatever we have will never stack up.....

Archived