Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

What the fuck is going on? Thought the sheep, hearts and us were all voting against? Has one of the three now changed to voting for and one abstained? 

Sheep were never going to vote against. Alot of bullshit. No one abstained. They are pushing a too late to vote shit.

12 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I see the sense of wanting the season ended. I see the sense of wanting funds distributed. I do not see the sense in deciding championships now. Football may not resume for quite some time and there may not be enough of that to even play a full season. 

Ffs mate. You must see the sense of awarding septic a title they have not won. Where the fuck have you been for the last 8 or so years. This is a football association totally run for one club, septic. Why wouldn’t we gift them another title. Keeps the news priorities away from their disgusting fucking history. They are a club like no other.

The SPFL gave clubs two days to respond as an urgent request, but the rules state that they have 28 days to respond to any such request.

As a result three clubs simply refused to comply with the request, meaning that the proposals could not be passed.

1 minute ago, Amato said:

BBC saying enough votes for the proposal to go through in Premier League and Leagues 1 and 2, one vote short in Championship but three of them still to respond??

Who cares? They've missed the deadline. It's done and anything other than that is now blatant corruption.

5 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

If they've genuinely abstained they deserve to fold, never find face relegation.

Fuck them.

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Hearts or us havent voted because nothing can be passed till all member clubs have voted. Wouldnt be suprised if its us that has found that loophole.

However, if this turns out to be true then I move in favour of awarding Hertz the Scottish Cup.

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

BBC saying enough votes for the proposal to go through in Premier League and Leagues 1 and 2, one vote short in Championship but three of them still to respond??

Yeh doesn’t make sense? Wouldn’t put it passed these corrupt bastards to say there’s votes waiting to come in, knowing they’ve lost while they desperately try to get someone to change their mind...

Just now, KingKirk said:

Hearts imo Wednesday night they put out a statement saying they rejected it.  They've been got to.

Hearts voted against. As did we. The whole voted late shite is the SPFL trying to get the vote voided instead of a loss.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

There is no loophole. It's all to avoid SPFL avoiding saying they lost the vote and that they are in turmoil.

That’s what I’m thinking, if this is true Rangers need to come out and just fucking say it!!

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

the club need to release a statement asap about the deadline 

I agree but let's remember, statements need to be approved by our chairman, by our lawyers and proofread. We all want answers immediately but they have to be carefully constructed and they do take a bit of time.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Hearts voted against. As did we. The whole voted late shite is the SPFL trying to get the vote voided instead of a loss.

Hearts haven't voted, it appears. Nothing can be passed till all members have voted, which Hearts would have 28 days to respond, not the 2 days the SPFL claimed.

Archived