Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So am I right in saying they’re waiting on the vote from ICT, but ICT have already said they’re voting no? So basically trying to bully and financially threaten a diddy team into changing their minds to get their tainted title? Even by the sfa/spfl and the taigs standards this is a whole new level of corrupt.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm not so sure tbh. SKY etc were more than happy to stump up for a TV deal with them when we were out the leagues and the clubs were happy to vote us down knowing fine-well the money they'd lose.

This is an environment that cares more about being pro-celtic and anti-Rangers than their own health and financial well-being far less the actual good of the game. 

In 2012 it was a continued deal, this one hasn’t started. 👍

Just now, eejay the dj said:

He’s a cunt .An absolute cunt 

Has a hot as hell bird mind 

Aye? Finding out alot today! Every day is a lesson learned on RM! Thought he came across as quite impartial. A fucking donkey in asking questions in pressers but still thought he was a good egg.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

So am I right in saying they’re waiting on the vote from ICT, but ICT have already said they’re voting no? So basically trying to bully and financially threaten a diddy team into changing their minds to get their tainted title? Even by the sfa/spfl and the taigs standards this is a whole new level of corrupt.

party.gif

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Shameful releasing the numbers before all votes are in. How can that be anything other than an intimidation tactic?

Reekin'

It's like at school when you were the last boy still eating lunch and the others couldn't go out and join in the wall game until you'd finished.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

You can just see the pressure they are under here outrageous

31 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Ffs mate. You must see the sense of awarding septic a title they have not won. Where the fuck have you been for the last 8 or so years. This is a football association totally run for one club, septic. Why wouldn’t we gift them another title. Keeps the news priorities away from their disgusting fucking history. They are a club like no other.

Er, I said nothing about awarding them a title, quite the opposite in fact. I said ending the season, not awarding titles or positions. Settle down.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That or they are looking to hold out to try and bargain for a league reconstruction. 

The whole thing stinks to me mate. 

Or this. Could be a very canny move by ICT to "leak" their voting intention.

Which is equally as putrid.

Just now, bluenoz said:

So Aberdeen ended up voting yes? Envelopes handed to them & Hibs today. There is no other explanation to a turn of events like that.

No envelopes. A leopard never changes its spots. Ofcourse they were never going to vote against.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

😂FFS 28 days to vote BUT has to be in for 5pm today

Vote in private BUT release the results to sway clubs who haven't.

Fuck sake feel like I'm in a more corrupt country than some Africans one.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

If that's true and Inverness have said they're voting no then they need to stop being pure fannies and get their vote submitted and not leave themselves open to being corrupted too.

Unless, them holding off the 28 days means no other agenda's can be pushed through in that time ... in which case I take it back, genius.

Just now, TheFamousPigeon said:

It's like at school when you were the last boy still eating lunch and the others couldn't go out to play until you'd finished.

Tbf I was the one would sit there and slowly eat it while gazing at the angry eyes in front of me. Couldn't give a fuck.

Archived