Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tm91 said:

https://spfl.co.uk/news/statement-from-the-spfl-board

It looks like Hearts either voted for or abstained. If that's true they are fucking spineless bastards. :lol: 

Yip let's no doubt the pressure the scum would've put on them 48hrs ago they where voting against so said the chairwoman

Horrible horrible behaviour

Just now, bluenoz said:

Maybe the spfl have got the Russians involved in voting tampering. This is a fucking joke. Only in Scotland!

I'm actually really fed up with the green ooze stinking out of the cracks of every decision that comes from our corrupt system; SPFL and the SNP government. 

3 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

How is it over if there is one vote still to come ? I don’t get that ?

Because if it's Hearts, they were voting in the Premiership vote and even if they voted it down there was still one vote needed anyway.

There was enough votes in the Championship from Partick, Dundee, Inverness to mean the whole proposal collapsed. 

Unless they want to sink even lower, go nuclear corruption-mode and invoke some ruling that because a vote/s weren't in on time, instead of them not counting those votes the whole thing is nullified and it get's done again (this time giving them more time to put pressure on the no voters)

Wouldn't surprise me.

Archived