Favourite Random Goal

Essandoh

52 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I actually think the guy had talent and could possibly have done a job for us. Whether he didn't apply himself in training or not, no one really knows. His two goals that day were class! Of course......if only Forrester had squared it......

absolutely agree with your sum up mateĀ 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

This just popped up on the RTV goal of the day post!Ā 

Ā 

Someone on the media team is definitely viewing RM, Jigs goal against Falkirk got uploaded recently after I posted there was no footage of it about a week ago :lol:Ā Ā 

8 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Someone on the media team is definitely viewing RM, Jigs goal against Falkirk got uploaded recently after I posted there was no footage of it about a week ago :lol:Ā Ā 

:lol:Ā Really? Hope they've seen the mock up for the away top and passed it onto Castore :lol:Ā 

57 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Ā 

From the worst 80 minutes Iā€™ve ever had up there to the best last ten. Ā Amazing. Ā We were worse than shocking until the first goal. Ā ā€œJust a shite Partick thistleā€ the cunts sang at us then boom, šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I climbed under the police line and barrier and tried to climb the fence separating us for the first goal and got dragged down by the neck by a copper šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

On 19/06/2020 at 20:41, LegendofCoop said:

Ā 

The Ibrox crowd reaction in that is something else . Love it when the old place reacts like thatĀ Ā . Edu goal , morelos v Legia and Hagi v Braga are my personal favourites at IbroxĀ Ā . Cousins against Bremen aswell when the keeper made a right arse of itĀ Ā :lol:

22 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The Ibrox crowd reaction in that is something else . Love it when the old place reacts like thatĀ Ā . Edu goal , morelos v Legia and Hagi v Braga are my personal favourites at IbroxĀ Ā . Cousins against Bremen aswell when the keeper made a right arse of itĀ Ā :lol:

Mate, I posted as much in a thread yonks ago. I know I'm biased anyway, but our fans have a magical goal celebration....I can't put my finger on it, but we really seem to go more apeshit than other fans. It's almost like an art :lol:Ā 

17 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I mind Hibs destroyed us first half but it was only 1-0. Then Windass and Morelos scored twice in a minute just before HT. Changed the game.

The wee noise Holt makes when Morelos scores :lol:Ā 

Ā 

Ā