***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s not black and has a famous respected Dad they won’t want to upset, my guess is they’ll turn their attention to Aribo. 

When el hadj Diouf played football in England he was just another player. When he played for us he was the devil. For all their selective virtue signalling there is a massive racist undercurrent in the media in Scotland. For outsiders it’s sickening to watch.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s not black and has a famous respected Dad they won’t want to upset, my guess is they’ll turn their attention to Aribo. 

It's the colour of the jersey that matters, not the skin when it comes to our haters.

As for the sheep, they dont even respect themselves, far less anyone else. Just scum.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

It's the colour of the jersey that matters, not the skin when it comes to our haters.

As for the sheep, they dont even respect themselves, far less anyone else. Just scum.

Meh not so sure, with some of them think it’s a mixture of both. 

41 minutes ago, Doron said:

When el hadj Diouf played football in England he was just another player. When he played for us he was the devil. For all their selective virtue signalling there is a massive racist undercurrent in the media in Scotland. For outsiders it’s sickening to watch.

It's not as if he never done anything to be hated fuck sake :lol: Literally spat on a fan, of course he was gonny be made out to be 'the devil'.

38 minutes ago, Swally said:

Aribo up front

Rather have Greg Stewart up there, more robust as a CF.

I rate him, and want to see a lot more of him in the XI, I don't think we have remotely used him well. I know he gets a lot of stick, and many don't rate him, but we see him only in the briefest of sub appearances.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yeah because he's always 100% right......

rockeye.gif

Rangers could have tweeted that , lot of shite this , we’ve to hear a fans opinion on the game we’ve just watched 

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

😄 I'll need to get some options from the posters on here. That sounds like a front runner favourite already. Good job there's no dislike points on RM posts.

👍🏻😂

12 hours ago, Docspawn said:

A lot will depend on the Ref, at least without the sheep flock there then should be ‘slightly’ fairer with decisions.  

Bobby Madden is the ref for our game. Hit and miss with him.

Collum refs the scum opener for the millionth consecutive game.

2 hours ago, Doron said:

Not sure Diouf is the best example he’s been hated pretty much every where he been! 

There clearly is a racism problem though you’ve don’t need to look any further than when Alfredo spoke up about suffering racist abuse some of the  ‘pundits’ in Scotland blamed HIM and said he brings it on himself. I’ve never seen the victim of racism get blamed for it anywhere else, your right it’s sickening. Don’t blame the lad for wanting out especially with a young daughter.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bobby Madden is the ref for our game. Hit and miss with him.

Collum refs the scum opener for the millionth consecutive game.

Wee Willie's a RE teacher in St Mongos religious school in Glasgow and denied them a pen against Killlie.

2 hours ago, Doron said:

Diouf was detested in England. 

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Not sure Diouf is the best example he’s been hated pretty much every where he been! 

There clearly is a racism problem though you’ve don’t need to look any further than when Alfredo spoke up about suffering racist abuse some of the  ‘pundits’ in Scotland blamed HIM and said he brings it on himself. I’ve never seen the victim of racism get blamed for it anywhere else, your right it’s sickening. Don’t blame the lad for wanting out especially with a young daughter.

With Morelos It boils down to the fact he is a Rangers player . If he played for celtic his reception in Scotland would have been completely different. Anything goes in this country as long as it involves Rangers. 

hanging effigies , children being bottled , players attacked on the pitch , opposition fans being allowed to run up to the Rangers end . All forgotten about as it was only against us .

Archived