***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Isnt this bounce game tomorrow v Motherwell just for the sole purpose of getting Helander fit for the sheep game? Gerrard not confident in Edmundson being able to do the job?

What more does Edmundson have to do to earn a start? Surely he has to play

Just now, Essandoh said:

What more does Edmundson have to do to earn a start? Surely he has to play

Just what I read about why we rushed a bounce game with Motherwell tomorrow. I think Edmundson has done more than enough to hold onto the starting place for the foreseeable. Any bad mistakes though and he will be out, hes not undroppable like Goldson or Tav.

3 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Maybe to give Greg Stewart a game up front as he might be required ?

Greg Stewart was outstanding against the sheep in the 5 nil game. You just never know. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Balogun seems to have impressed today at training.

Surely he wouldn't get thrown in from the start :huh:

I would. Don’t know much about how many games he played for Wigan up till the end of the season there but there’s a chance he’ll be as fit, if not match fitter than our players at the moment if he played in Wigans run in

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I would. Don’t know much about how many games he played for Wigan up till the end of the season there but there’s a chance he’ll be as fit, if not match fitter than our players at the moment if he played in Wigans run in

He'd need seriously warned about how these cunts hate us, refs give them anything they can, and mostly about the physicality of the game here.

I dont know enough about him. As long as its not Helander I'm happy to go with the gaffer's choice from what he sees at training. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Fair enough. Squad players could do with another match to build up their fitness.

They do need it and nondoubt he along with a few others will be used for some fitness 

Helander still fills me with zero confidence, his lack of any kind of pace is a very real concern when we’re playing high up the pitch against these SPL thugs. Hope Edmundson starts and hopefully Balogun is better than the lot of them

7 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Maybe to give Greg Stewart a game up front as he might be required ?

I'd imagine this is more likely than just to give Helander a game . Not necessarily  just Greg Stewart , but a game plan workout without Morelos . 

On 26/07/2020 at 15:35, Moody Blue said:

For the benefit of any lurking sheep, you're clearly still overly concerned about all things Rangers. We are still the same club whether you like it or not so do one and fuck off back to your own fucking forum, scum cunts. 

Everyone, Anyone.

Archived