***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Kind of sums the state of this league up, 3 days to go and the most basic of rules still aren't out there. 

Hopes to find out tomorrow, each league has had a vote. Betfred and Challenge Cup will have 5 subs.

Rangers social media giving it the big build up 3 days to go , to whit exactly ? nowhere near an away game and £500 plus for a code that’s a fucking pallava to get the game to come on , when it comes on shite coverage and amateur commentary, buzzing so I am 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Rangers social media giving it the big build up 3 days to go , to whit exactly ? nowhere near an away game and £500 plus for a code that’s a fucking pallava to get the game to come on , when it comes on shite coverage and amateur commentary, buzzing so I am 

😂😂

I stupidly keep forgetting this is a closed doors match. 🙄

The BCD games for me should be to our advantage.

Home crowds can be a leveller or an big boost to players that gives them that bit extra.

But with no fans I reckon 9 times out of 10 the better players will win these games as it’s just two teams on the same pitch, no home advantage or away disadvantage.

The biggest thing standing on our way is a fat baldy cunt wearing black.

We need to smash the mutton molesting shitehawks so the ref is irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

Interested to see the midfield and who starts up top.

Hopefully the two square ball merchant holding thing has come to an end and we play Aribo with Hagi further up.

If Morelos is out, I can see us lining up like this 

Kamara Davis Jack

Aribo Hagi Kent 

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

I actually think Morelos will now definitely play, and I’m more than happy with that. And as he wants a move to a top league, let’s hope he puts on a show for other clubs/interested suiters. 

What if he gets injured? 

He won't be anywhere near the team. 

2 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

I actually think Morelos will now definitely play, and I’m more than happy with that. And as he wants a move to a top league, let’s hope he puts on a show for other clubs/interested suiters. 

Just don't see it mate. His head won't be in this game and I don't see the club risking an injury.

We're also playing Aberdeen a club that ranks injuring durrant as an accomplishment.  No chance they aren't looking to stick one on morelos. 

10 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

I'd go for 0% chance of this happening

Archived