What we are up against. Clancy the cheat.

stfu

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They shouldn't be commenting on what's at stake this season, hell they shouldn't be commenting full stop.  When have you ever seen official's interviewed like this before a season starts. 

Clear narrative being set and we should expect nothing from officials again this season. 

I find this really concerning that a ref would comment on 10, it is something even in our corruptly run football I never expected to read in a paper.

I think Rangers need to consider responding to this in the strongest of terms, it is unacceptable IMO.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bears r us said:

I find this really concerning that a ref would comment on 10, it is something even in our corruptly run football I never expected to read in a paper.

I think Rangers need to consider responding to this in the strongest of terms, it is unacceptable IMO.

Dont be daft, as if our board will say a dickie bird about this. 

People say Gerrard should get the bullet or walk if he does not lift a  trophy next season and wanting Rangers to win the league; tend to forget what we are up against. Septic will be given all the help they need from an establishment that is in their back pocket and that is best shown by the refs blind eye to them, and itching to punish us. This season could be a difficult watch as we see coruption in play.

43 minutes ago, badjon said:

A referee should be neutral.  Referees should not be speaking pubilcally at all.  This is so unprofessional but yet it happens. SPFL is a joke sometimes.

This by100% I am very surprised he did that interview, he should be demoted for it, but will be praised in this rancid country of ours.

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

that is just too throw away kind nowadays

CORRUPT as well as the refs

For all the  bad refs, just honest mistake crew on here

You will be drying many tears this season . Come back to me in 6 months if I'm wrong . Please  

Er? I am not happy in the slightest about a ref speaking in public full stop. What you getting upset at me for? 🤔

19 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Lovely coverage of the story on STV news app.

Picture showing the bold Kevin  striding over to Katic who’s on his knees  & issuing a yellow card at the piggery.  

Iirc it wasn’t even a foul.  

Up there with Andrew Waddell for me.  

Horrid wee guy.  

Well there you go...two news outlets and both are subliminally pushing the "Rangers bad" narrative.   When's the bbc report due?

That's a staggering narrative for a referee to set...they should be playing down any notion of highlighting the significance of their 10* instead focusing on implying the laws fairly, evenly and without any thought of outside influence or significance FFS!

30 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can’t comment Dave. Only really watch one club.  So couldn’t say what happens in their games tbh

What I do see  with my club is pish poor refereeing 

And how is our club reffed? Do decisions balance themselves out?

I've seen Rangers players superman dive grabbed round the neck... and booked. Or flung to the ground..  and booked. 

Clancy on 29/12 made at least 10 WRONG decisions, all against us, that ciukd be classed significant potentially game changing. His right decisions went against us too funnily enough.  In years of watching Rangers, when did we benefit from similar.

I don't believe the refs sit huddled in rooms conspiring against us.  I di believe they have either a subconscious dislike for us, take the easier life in the media by erring against us, or know that their career is affected more by being favourable towards us. Or they're tarriers in black pure and simple. Its beyond incompetence, the evidence is abundant.

8 minutes ago, badjon said:

Er? I am not happy in the slightest about a ref speaking in public full stop. What you getting upset at me for? 🤔

Keep your knickers on mate . It was just a statement . I agreed with your statement

except for the joke part . it was too kind a word

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They at least need to question it

The worst part of all for me is that its in open view. No need to disguise and no need to water it down.

Clancy has basically said they know what they are working towards whilst highlighting an issue against Rangers and a member of our staff

We should ask for Clancy not to referee any of our games.

20 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

If a referee can come out with a public statement like this then surely a precedent has been set and they cannot complain if forced to explain clearly wrong decisions in the post match interviews.

JohnBeaton was on SS News a few minutes ago.  

Looks like this is the way it’s going.  

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Keep your knickers on mate . It was just a statement . I agreed with your statement

except for the joke part . it was too kind a word

Okay fair deal. If I posted my word for word comments I would be banned🙄

45 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Our board do need to respond here. However history shows we'll get a statement and then zero follow up. 

A strong action would be pushing for Clancy to be removed from officiating our games. Question his ability to remain neutral, go after his character. 

Time to fight fire with fire. 

Last year at the Player of the Year dance Robertson and Gerrard both spok out about the referees so they are more than aware of what's going on.

The club need to act or we'll never be given a fair chance of winning this league. You seen with Villa what one mistake can lead to i/e them staying up and guys like Beaton, Clancy, Mclean and Madden are constantly costing us points in games and we very rarely if ever get a 50/50 in our way.

Clancy's performance in the scum game on the 29th is the most disgusting one sided refereeing performance you're ever likely to see and he even gets the next game at Parkhead as well.

The footballing governing bodies in this country are fucking rotten!

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Our board do need to respond here. However history shows we'll get a statement and then zero follow up. 

A strong action would be pushing for Clancy to be removed from officiating our games. Question his ability to remain neutral, go after his character. 

Time to fight fire with fire. 

The Board would be ridiculed for speaking out here. I'd prefer refs not to be speaking publicly unless explaining decisions, but he's breaking no rules. I think we all know the subtlety of his words hides nothing, his agenda will continue..... but his quotes aren't self incriminating.

Our Board should have spoken out after the Clancy scum game in December, from a position of victory.  Slate Clancy, slate officialdom and the sfa process, demands actions taken. Back up Beale who was justified in calling out cheating.  Go through each decision.  That opportunity was lost, Board fucked the chance to justifiably go on the attack.

We'd have been charged, fined, and lost any appeal, possibility little would have changed, but we'd have shown backbone and the refusal to accept continual fucking over.

When, not if, the cheating starts again qwve got nothing to lose. But ideally we do it in a way that doesn't sound like sour grapes or being under pressure. Now imo isn't the right time.

Fuckin cheats.  No doubt about it.  Every game the opposition get away with 5 or 6 fouls, then they might get spoken to.  Rangers player first or second foul is booked.  Its fuckin blatant.  Until our board start calling these fucks out, they will continue to fuck us over.  

2 hours ago, Smile said:

We have a weak board that why it's okay for him to come out with this nonsense till we get a board with some backbone we will always be treated like this by officials.

What would you have the board do?

Archived