What we are up against. Clancy the cheat.

stfu

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Respond by saying that we are concerned that referees would consider discussing this next season in the press, because what prize could be available to one team.

It is unprofessional IMO and needs called out.

What I will say is that our spineless board are very unlikely to say anything so I will just have to live with that. 

Do you realise how weak a statement that is? And doing it off the back of this would see us being embarrassed in the media and no doubt by others in the game.

We'd be effectively making a statement to the effect that we are emphasising how important the season is but dont want referees who will play a huge part in it publicly acknowledging its as important as we are saying it is.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It all started back then for me. When Lennon and Dr death were after officials every other week until they went on the strike. 

Since then officials if not corrupt are shit scared of giving decisions against them. 

We want this to change we need to be more vocal and go on the attack. Call out decisions and not let it go. We'll get ridiculed and fines but we keep pressing on.  

Unfortunately this board prefer the statement here and there approach, followed by no action. 

Liewell and TLB went on a "siege mentality" tour around Scotland that was done to get their fans riled up at the games officials , to make noise at every decision that went against them and to make referees lives , during games and away from games , a living hell.

What followed was a referees strike and the media , at the behest of their master , running a campaign to distort what the referees were on strike for.

Hugh Dallas was run out of town for the way he handled the 99 league Title game at the paedodome not for an email about the pope ffs.

The officials are shit scared of making an error against them as they know the consequences.

9 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Liewell and TLB went on a "siege mentality" tour around Scotland that was done to get their fans riled up at the games officials , to make noise at every decision that went against them and to make referees lives , during games and away from games , a living hell.

What followed was a referees strike and the media , at the behest of their master , running a campaign to distort what the referees were on strike for.

Hugh Dallas was run out of town for the way he handled the 99 league Title game at the paedodome not for an email about the pope ffs.

The officials are shit scared of making an error against them as they know the consequences.

It is a fear campaign and it's a joke they have been allowed to get away with it

I just think we need to be more vocal about it as a club.  

If we sit back and give the odd statement here and there we'll get nowhere

See refs they should shut the fuck up and do their job properly. In the fucking papers now? What a joke. 

What fucking chance do we have when it's so obviously against us? It's no longer enough to just defeat celtic but do it flawlessly cause these cunts will come down hard on us given half a chance. 

Oh aye we know what's at stake now. It's made clear they need to do all they can to give celtic any advantage. Can't have them losing 10iar. Squinty baws probably will have them sacked.

Fucking hate Scottish football. Really hope we do these cunts in this season but seems fucking unlikely with this pish going on.

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I might be mistaken, but I genuinely can't recall pre-season interviews of current referees EVER.  Struggling to think of one during a season either, but already we've had Clancy and Beaton rolled out in two days?

Beaton, Newlands, Andrew Dallas have all done interviews or Q&A type stuff. Generally not during pre season, cant recall any at that time of year either. 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Some of your patter on here has been superb considering you're and old decrepit cunt. I thought you were younger.

what's bad about that is I was getting ready for defending him because I'm starting to feel like an auld cunt too 

50's not old ffs

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Officialdom Conspiracy III will be commencing from Saturday. Id honestly love to have to swallow more wrong decisions going in our favour than against. Pretty sure I won't be though. I expect to be busy!

You know you will be .And it will be mental ,stuff that’s about to happen this coming season .Who knows .We may get the odd big decision going for us to actually win an important game .I wouldn’t count on it 

As long as we are in position to win the title .I will go with 0/2 Big decisions going our way in first quarter 

5/10 big decisions going against us in big matches 

Reverse these for that shower 

32 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Don’t forget Dougie Mcdonald who was ref in charge of the game we thumped them 4-2 at scumdome .He also sent Brown off in OF game too

Both successfully targeted and removed 

others before also 

I'm near 50 and I'm sure many others including those older than me have watched us for years and have seen nothing like whats gone on these last few years. Its far from just younger bears.

I’d blame the tims being cheating conniving diving bastards before blaming refs for having some underlying hatred of us. 

so couple the tims cheating bastardery with useless fuckwits of a refereeing standard and voila there you have it 

we need to box clever, score more goals than the opposition and then success will come regardless of the mason/feenian in the black

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Our weak as fuck board have a lot to answer for here, should’ve went after that cheating bastard Clancy straight after his disgraceful performance at the piggery 

Gerrard to mate 

4 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Definitely 👍🏻👌🏻

From the refereeing to the Morelos abuse to the shambolic end to the season the board have let us down badly, the cheek of that weasel Robertson coming out with his pish about supporting our players when he’s watched Morels be systemically worn down by the media is a joke. 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

From the refereeing to the Morelos abuse to the shambolic end to the season the board have let us down badly, the cheek of that weasel Robertson coming out with his pish about supporting our players when he’s watched Morels be systemically worn down by the media is a joke. 

The only time the club flexes it’s muscles mate is to fleece us 

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

Ironically, this thread probably supports the comments in the interview. Everything will be analysed to the nth degree. The best way to avoid it is for Rangers to win every game, regardless.

Easy.

We’d won at pittodrie and rugby park last season but Beaton can’t ref our games fairly since we beat celtic at ibrox when jack scored 

The Dundee vote was undoubtedly discussed at arbitration and didn't have much sway. Why should it if we try to take action on it?

The CoS decided the course of action. 

What you seem to be saying is we should have done what others who were more affected (and lost) done because we made a statement about not being found wanting. Even though it would almost certainly end up the same outcome.

What should our bullied into silence Board say or do? Other than apologise for stupidly saying they'd not be found wanting them finding themselves in a position they couldn't influence anything.

We failed you and due to that we are leaving. What we need is individuals that have a back bone and would of used it to destroy our enemies when the opportunity arises. We bent over to be shafted when we should of used the situation for our own purposes which is to get a level playing field where referees aren’t afraid of a fenian media and the SFA/SPFL cabal are publicly outed so much so that they will be ridiculed if they continue to use their compliance officer to help their football team. We are sorry and won’t set foot in Ibrox again.

Something along that terms would suit me. 

Archived