What we are up against. Clancy the cheat.

stfu

2 hours ago, Smile said:

We have a weak board that why it's okay for him to come out with this nonsense till we get a board with some backbone we will always be treated like this 

Weak fans as well,cry about how  corrupt the game is but continue to fund it.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

That's why this window is so important for us. Recruit brilliantly and they shouldn't be a problem. 

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this statement at all.

We are constantly up against corrupt officials and a corrupt governing body FS!

24 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Last year at the Player of the Year dance Robertson and Gerrard both spok out about the referees so they are more than aware of what's going on.

The club need to act or we'll never be given a fair chance of winning this league. You seen with Villa what one mistake can lead to i/e them staying up and guys like Beaton, Clancy, Mclean and Madden are constantly costing us points in games and we very rarely if ever get a 50/50 in our way.

Clancy's performance in the scum game on the 29th is the most disgusting one sided refereeing performance you're ever likely to see and he even gets the next game at Parkhead as well.

The footballing governing bodies in this country are fucking rotten!

Sure he was given 3 out of 4 of the following games involving them

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The Board would be ridiculed for speaking out here. I'd prefer refs not to be speaking publicly unless explaining decisions, but he's breaking no rules. I think we all know the subtlety of his words hides nothing, his agenda will continue..... but his quotes aren't self incriminating.

Our Board should have spoken out after the Clancy scum game in December, from a position of victory.  Slate Clancy, slate officialdom and the sfa process, demands actions taken. Back up Beale who was justified in calling out cheating.  Go through each decision.  That opportunity was lost, Board fucked the chance to justifiably go on the attack.

We'd have been charged, fined, and lost any appeal, possibility little would have changed, but we'd have shown backbone and the refusal to accept continual fucking over.

When, not if, the cheating starts again qwve got nothing to lose. But ideally we do it in a way that doesn't sound like sour grapes or being under pressure. Now imo isn't the right time.

Tbh mate our board would get ridiculed regardless. It seems to be the media narrative whenever we speak out. 

I do agree after the scum game in December would have been perfect time to attack. Instead if I remember right we simply asked for VAR and then nothing followed on. 

12 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this statement at all.

We are constantly up against corrupt officials and a corrupt governing body FS!

We can only control what happens in our games. Means the players will have to be very disciplined throughout the whole season which will be hard. Secure the signatures of players who can make impacts/assists/ goals/defend. Take care of our own game with goals and brilliant defending and don't give the ref any choices to make with daft sending offs. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Tbh mate our board would get ridiculed regardless. It seems to be the media narrative whenever we speak out. 

I do agree after the scum game in December would have been perfect time to attack. Instead if I remember right we simply asked for VAR and then nothing followed on. 

I agree. It does seem an easy complaint all too often these days to say the Board needs to do something. I think the whole spfl debacle shows its not as easy as that in a rigged system.

But given our manager spoke out and got his knuckles rapped and a warning, his assistant got charged and a ban, if anyone is to speak out going forward it has to be the club. We need Gerrard / Beale / the players available at pitchside or on the park not sitting in the stands because they've called out the cheats. The club can take the inevitable fines and charges.

3 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

We can only control what happens in our games. Means the players will have to be very disciplined throughout the whole season which will be hard. Secure the signatures of players who can make impacts/assists/ goals/defend. Take care of our own game with goals and brilliant defending and don't give the ref any choices to make with daft sending offs. 

You can't control decisions that aren't given or go against you that shouldn't be given. Sure we can do what we need to do but when you are being openly disadvantaged by these decisions how do you overcome that on a regular basis.

That interview by Clancy is the exact reason on why our board need to be hounded out. They should of used the power of our club to help Hearts and Thistle in bringing down their cabal, we had an opportunity to weaken them but didn’t take it. Our board is pathetic. The fact that they won’t allow an open book to show the evidence of what went on tells it’s own story, they corrupted the vote and should of been made to pay.

“We will not be left wanting” to allow for that the board need removed. Write off this season on the park, we need management boardroom changes first.  The board are complicit in gifting them the 9th, they are just as complicit in gifting them the 10th. 

6 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

You can't control decisions that aren't given or go against you that shouldn't be given. Sure we can do what we need to do but when you are being openly disadvantaged by these decisions how do you overcome that on a regular basis.

I know  we are but the problem at the turn of the year was the whole squad turned shite. If we recruit correctly and continue on the run in the second half of the season we'd have a good chance. I can't remember us having many, if any disallowed goals or penalties against us. There may have been but i can't mind them. 

My point is the first half of the season despite decisions going against I.E free kicks etc we kept up with them even going top, Recruit better and keep up the hard work we can't be far away surely. 

I have never heard a ref set the tone like this before a season begins.

It was the worst refereeing display I ever saw yet he only comments on Beale possibly having regrets for what he said without having doubts about his own performance that day.

An arrogant interview. 

11 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

That interview by Clancy is the exact reason on why our board need to be hounded out. They should of used the power of our club to help Hearts and Thistle in bringing down their cabal, we had an opportunity to weaken them but didn’t take it. Our board is pathetic. The fact that they won’t allow an open book to show the evidence of what went on tells it’s own story, they corrupted the vote and should of been made to pay.

“We will not be left wanting” to allow for that the board need removed. Write off this season on the park, we need management boardroom changes first.  The board are complicit in gifting them the 9th, they are just as complicit in gifting them the 10th. 

Thistle and Hearts lost via arbitration having got it further than we could. That means they were in the wrong, or couldn't argue they were in the right.

If you can explain what our club should have done (other than shut it with the not found wanting guff) and the impact it would have had altering that outcome then I'm all ears. Otherwise its pretty much just moaning.

What "power of the club" currently rather than historically do you mean? We have little influence in a closed shop that hates us. Getting influence within that clique, or removing the clique isn't easy as much as you seem to portray it to be.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I have never heard a ref set the tone like this before a season begins.

It was the worst refereeing display I ever saw yet he only comments on Beale possibly having regrets for what he said without having doubts about his own performance that day.

An arrogant interview. 

Like the pricks running the game up here the refs are now untouchable too.

Clancy talks of reflection about things said in the past.

On reflection.... I still think he cheated and Michael Beale was right to call him out.

What was at stake previously, was his and other referees integrity and impartiality.  Many of them already failed that test.

The propaganda and information war is in full swing.

Nothing more to say about him.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thistle and Hearts lost via arbitration having got it further than we could. That means they were in the wrong, or couldn't argue they were in the right.

If you can explain what our club should have done (other than shut it with the not found wanting guff) and the impact it would have had altering that outcome then I'm all ears. Otherwise its pretty much just moaning.

What "power of the club" currently rather than historically do you mean? We have little influence in a closed shop that hates us. Getting influence within that clique, or removing the clique isn't easy as much as you seem to portray it to be.

Agree.

However we don't know the panel members, we don't know what evidence was presented, we don't know the reasoning that led to the decision. Whole affair shrouded in secrecy which is not acceptable in this day and age.

Were the members on the SFA list paid a retainer to agree to be members ? Nobody knows. All we know is that the mafia are gleeful.

3 hours ago, Smile said:

We have a weak board that why it's okay for him to come out with this nonsense till we get a board with some backbone we will always be treated like this by officials.

I honestly hope we do question why a referee is coming out with this guff.  But suspect nothing will be said.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our club stated very clearly that there’s enough in their dossier to take it to a court setting. They should of exhausted the SFA setup arbitration and forced a situation where it can be publicly known what exactly went on and why by getting it taken to court. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Our board do need to respond here. However history shows we'll get a statement and then zero follow up. 

A strong action would be pushing for Clancy to be removed from officiating our games. Question his ability to remain neutral, go after his character. 

Time to fight fire with fire. 

I do think Clancy has been very stupid doing that interview and he needs to be taken to task over it IMO.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do think Clancy has been very stupid doing that interview and he needs to be taken to task over it IMO.

That ‘interview’ will have been approved by his gaffers at the SPFL prior to publication.  

Transparency the new normal !!

Archived