• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will he play?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn’t very sharp, didn’t give much upfront as he usually does but that seems due to Gerrards tactics. Good assist for the goal.

Glad he didn’t get mixed up with any bullshit.

A couple of games should get him up to match fitness for the SPFL. Seems to be taking him longer than most of the other players and that’s even taking into consideration he was a week behind.

I’d expect him to miraculously come to form against Leverkusen. I think if he scores and plays well the transfer will be done.

21 minutes ago, Swally said:

Wasn’t very sharp, didn’t give much upfront as he usually does but that seems due to Gerrards tactics. Good assist for the goal.

Glad he didn’t get mixed up with any bullshit.

A couple of games should get him up to match fitness for the SPFL. Seems to be taking him longer than most of the other players and that’s even taking into consideration he was a week behind.

I’d expect him to miraculously come to form against Leverkusen. I think if he scores and plays well the transfer will be done.

No fans definitely helped the bullshit , they’d be kicking him all over the park as per if it was normal circumstances  

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

No fans definitely helped the bullshit , they’d be kicking him all over the park as per if it was normal circumstances  

Being an extrovert as he is Isuspect lack of fans will have a negative effect on his game. He plays to the crowd and that drives him on. 

I thought he was good today. OK he's not scored pre-season or today but his work rate harassing defenders has been important and allowed our midfielders to run beyond him which has been a feature of all our pre-season wins and today. I think we all know he will go once the club get a price they are happy with. Clearly he will be hard to replace but with the new 4-2-3-1 formation allowing our attacking midfielders to contribute more goals, I feel we are less reliant on him than we have been in recent seasons. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

effect on his game - he was the best man in the team

Did you watch the game?

Kent was excellent and scored a goal, balogun was excellent - especially since it was his first game.

Yet magically Alfredo was the best man in the team? :lol:

Some fans make this player out to be better than Ronaldo

He wasn't even match sharp ffs

38 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I think it helped he was playing deeper, he was playing more in a less critical part of the pitch for most of the game, whereas he's usually just on the shoulder of the defenders annoying the hell out of them.

I think he looked like he didn't know whether to stick or twist really. Looked like a player knowing a move is in the offing, so wasn't 100% committed. That said, he did everything asked of him and never hid. I think some of his play could have been better, but he tackled well, passed well, chased the ball well. Just looked like he didn't want to put maximum effort in and risk injury. By far not the worst player in white today! Crap service to him today as well. Seems that he, Kent and Hagi always want to be the one scoring...so rarely pass to each other and shoot instead!

22 minutes ago, Swally said:

Did you watch the game?

Kent was excellent and scored a goal, balogun was excellent - especially since it was his first game.

Yet magically Alfredo was the best man in the team? :lol:

Some fans make this player out to be better than Ronaldo

He wasn't even match sharp ffs

Did I watch the game :lol:

Think he’s giving his all and doing some decent link up play but he really needs to get on the treadmill with a better diet or something, he used to be much better at getting on the end of loose balls and taking players on when he was in better shape

2 hours ago, Swally said:

I think it helped he was playing deeper, he was playing more in a less critical part of the pitch for most of the game, whereas he's usually just on the shoulder of the defenders annoying the hell out of them.

More likely to be deeper coz he gets absolutely zero service 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

More likely to be deeper coz he gets absolutely zero service 

He was deep from very early on! The reason he got no service is because he was so deep, numerous times Barasic & Tav had to cut back because there was fuck all on. 

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He was deep from very early on! The reason he got no service is because he was so deep, numerous times Barasic & Tav had to cut back because there was fuck all on. 

No doubt 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Like to see the state of this place if hagi or Barisic played that through ball for the goal 

I could have played that pass. He was terrible today, and has been for months. I hope we get 20m for him as he looks like a pub footballer at the moment.. 

1 minute ago, berkshirebear said:

I could have played that pass. He was terrible today, and has been for months. I hope we get 20m for him as he looks like a pub footballer at the moment.. 

Should get you in then mate coz non of our central mids could’ve played it , it was forward 😂, terrible , behave yerself 

Looks like he's carrying a bit of weight, tbh there hasn't been a lot of service into the areas to get the best from him, coming to deep to often for my liking, natural goal scorer, so not worried, the goals will come if he stays, imop 

3 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Looks like he's carrying a bit of weight, tbh there hasn't been a lot of service into the areas to get the best from him, coming to deep to often for my liking, natural goal scorer, so not worried, the goals will come if he stays, imop 

He set up rhe fucking goal ffs 

Archived