• No
  2. 2. Will he play?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blue Viking said:

If Morelos gets into one bit of trouble ( and we all know how hot headed he is ) the red card could be shown.

I would keep him on the bench as these fuckers will certainly try and wind him up......

Aye that will get us goals, the main threat and only fit striker on the bench ffs

people are stupid, honest tae  fuck man. 

I can see both sides of the argument. If a transfer is imminent then his head may not be in the right place and the club don't want to risk 20M or so against hammer throwers and bent refs.

On the other hand while he remains a Rangers player he ought to be professional enough to go out and do his job. 

My personal view is that we play him tomorrow and then midweek in Germany. A few goals can only add to his transfer fee.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Aye that will get us goals, the main threat and only fit striker on the bench ffs

people are stupid, honest tae  fuck man. 

People are stupid because they disagree with you, what a weapon :lol:

Even Gerrard has stated he'll wait until after today's session to decide if he's willing to play Alfredo in the match.

Just like most others are saying on here, and you're dismissing, his frame of mind is an important indicator as to whether or not he should start.

23 minutes ago, Swally said:

People are stupid because they disagree with you, what a weapon :lol:

Even Gerrard has stated he'll wait until after today's session to decide if he's willing to play Alfredo in the match.

Just like most others are saying on here, and you're dismissing, his frame of mind is an important indicator as to whether or not he should start.

Yes but I’m expressing an opinion  😂

We have no other fit strikers and folk saying things like Arfield as a “false” nine etc are talking bollocks.  We’ve probably not even considered that in training ffs. 
all this piss and blunder about his frame of mind etc is rhetoric. 

we have no other option and the boy will be gagging to play. 

He can't not play even though I think he shouldn't.

I genuinely cannot understand how SG and RW have allowed us to be painted into a corner here regards strikers at the club. They belatedly recognised last Christmas that we needed a third backup striker and brought Kamberi in on loan to provide that. 

At the start of this season we are in an even worse state with an injured one year older Dafoe and a Morelos who may have his mind elsewhere and didn't look like scoring preseason.

I appreciate that a top striker would only likely be brought in with the Morelos transfer money but why haven't we brought in someone as a third choice, either a loan or a less expensive option who's good enough for SPFL?

SG has little or no options but to play Morelos tomorrow and it's a problem of his own making.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes but I’m expressing an opinion  😂

We have no other fit strikers and folk saying things like Arfield as a “false” nine etc are talking bollocks.  We’ve probably not even considered that in training ffs. 
all this piss and blunder about his frame of mind etc is rhetoric. 

we have no other option and the boy will be gagging to play. 

An uninterested Morelos or someone who is interested in a different formation for a one off game. 

Sit this one out, Alfie. Just you focus on staying injury free. 

9 hours ago, Blue Viking said:

If Morelos gets into one bit of trouble ( and we all know how hot headed he is ) the red card could be shown.

I would keep him on the bench as these fuckers will certainly try and wind him up......

So we're raging when others lesson his value because of supposed temperament issues but we shouldn't play a player we value at £20m due to his temperament issues?

Possibly need to weigh up the reaction of the rest of the squad, to their mate who’s now being touted at megabucks.

I know it’s been mooted for a while, but it seems a bit more ‘real’ this time.

These things don’t always fly well with the teammates, especially if they feel he’s been off it for a while.

Archived