Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Just no clicking yet but as I say we were never in any danger, 1 down 2 to go, let’s get 11 clear of these cunts, don’t care what it looks like 

Sunday is giving me the fear we know these cunts will be up for it on that shit pitch

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sunday is giving me the fear we know these cunts will be up for it on that shit pitch

It wont be pretty and it will be a very difficult fame for us. We need to score an early goal I think. They will be very aggressive and will try and frustrate. Their manager has made a disgraceful comment already.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

It wont be pretty and it will be a very difficult fame for us. We need to score an early goal I think. They will be very aggressive and will try and frustrate. Their manager has made a disgraceful comment already.

Whats this?

6 minutes ago, Jamie29 said:

Whats this?

While he doesnt say it... he kinda says it. They are going to kick us off the park. You just know it.

''Livingston manager Gary Holt: "I said before the game that we needed to get back to getting in people's faces, do the ugly side of the game, and you'll get your rewards. We got that tonight.

"Rangers come to us on Sunday and they'll know they've been in a battle.''

42 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

What he say?

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What he say?

While he doesnt say it... he kinda says it. They are going to kick us off the park. You just know it.

''Livingston manager Gary Holt: "I said before the game that we needed to get back to getting in people's faces, do the ugly side of the game, and you'll get your rewards. We got that tonight.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

😀😀😀

Stand and fight the cunts

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Yeah it worked a treat, thnx for that. Will this work with a vpn when everything is back to normal

My VPN worked for the preseason games all ok, should be fine 👍🏻 - worse case scenario you just need to change servers to find one which trips the switch and gets you through. 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

😂😂😂 I canny get a break ataw 

Do you have a SmartTV? if so, you should be able to install some sort of web browser on it like 'Puffin'.   It works ok on my ShieldTV.  Or just hook the laptop up to your TV via HDMI.

1 minute ago, BrotherTJ said:

Do you have a SmartTV? if so, you should be able to install some sort of web browser on it like 'Puffin'.   It works ok on my ShieldTV.  Or just hook the laptop up to your TV via HDMI.

I’ve no mate , to be fair my folks pc monitor a decent enough size , just the whole not being there I’m scunnered about , sapped the enthusiasm for it all oot me 

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Brilliant goals and team before the subs were really going through the gears.   Could have easily been six or seven.  Fuck knows who makes four subs at the one time.

Probably should’ve scattered the subs over a longer length of time but the bonus was the game was won and the players are protected from injuries/suspensions 

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Probably should’ve scattered the subs over a longer length of time but the bonus was the game was won and the players are protected from injuries/suspensions 

I think that the 5 subs rule is a nonsense but as it's there may as well take advantage of it when the game is won.

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I think that the 5 subs rule is a nonsense but as it's there may as well take advantage of it when the game is won.

It is ridiculous, and was pointed out on rtv that it’s mental other teams voted it through as it basically gives us and the tarriers an advantage due to having a stronger bench. As said though if the game is done then gives a chance to rest some and get match fitness into others 

Archived