BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Pretty dugshite first half.

Upped the game second half.

Kent was a stand out. Barisic quality.

Barker plenty of endeavor, but just no end product.

Concern for me is getting decent money for Alfie. Show is well a d truly over for him here.

Bigger concern for me is how we spend that money

A midfielder is a given (at least 1) but I still think we need something else going forward. Even if we assume Roofe/Itten combined can replace the goals Alfie gave us, thats still assuming they can hit 15 each over the season

Big job if you ask me 

5 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Kent outstanding today again and showed the right kind of attitude you expect from a Rangers player with all the noise surrounding him this week he’s been great since the start of the season 

3 goals in 5 games. A striker would be over the moon  with that return.

He is a key player for us and I hope we are asking for silly money for him to put potential suitors off.

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

What a difference a goal makes to us as a support and us as a team. Allows us to relax and enjoy the game.

On the down side, Kent and Barisic are bound to get bids before the end of the window.

Hope Itten gets a goal soon. Some nice work, but it’ll really help him settle if he gets that goal.

Itten will start scoring soon mate. Looks like he is going to work out well for us. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It will come hopefully.

Here's hoping, we do seem to have a lot of movement upfront now and look fine at the back Helander is a great passer of the ball and with Balogun as well we are well covered at the back.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Kevin “i know how important this season is to celtic” Clancy is a dirty cheating Fenian bastard.

We conceded double the amount of fouls as Killie from 3 times the amount of possession.

How the fuck does that even happen? 

It’s only going to get worse.

I honestly thought he was going to give a foul against Itten for our 2nd. Anytime he got physical at all he was blowing the whistle 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Kevin “i know how important this season is to celtic” Clancy is a dirty cheating Fenian bastard.

We conceded double the amount of fouls as Killie from 3 times the amount of possession.

I don't normally believe in the conspiracy stuff with refs but from what we've seen from Clancy this season and last he's clearly got the makings of being a cheating fuck.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Kind of exposes the arguement that the taigs get more penalties etc because they have more possession ,our yellow cards are on par with teams that have less possession too ,tells a story 

Archived