*****Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

BridgeIsBlue

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Morelos should be a professional, he gets paid enough to do so. He's still a Rangers player,  getting on like a spoilt child.

IF he has took the huff he will be losing appearance money and missing the chance to showcase his talents. Shooting himself in the foot if that is the case and SG has surely told him so.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

His link up play looks alright and when he gets going I think he'll score plenty for us, he's just not the type of forward I like watching. I don't think the scum will be worried about him either.

It’s early doors yet, I think he will do a job. Alfie hardly had the bead rattlers shaking in their boots, he’s become a bit of a meme to them. On the bright side Itten already has the same amount of old firm goals as Morelos has scored in 3 seasons 😂.

What a difference a goal makes to us as a support and us as a team. Allows us to relax and enjoy the game.

On the down side, Kent and Barisic are bound to get bids before the end of the window.

Hope Itten gets a goal soon. Some nice work, but it’ll really help him settle if he gets that goal.

Played well today, absolutely all over them from minute 1 and with some luck could have had 4 or 5 goals

Kent,Helander,Jack and Barker the picks of the bunch

That bastard Clancy tried his best again, prick!

Alfredo should be gone this week

All in all a decent day

Happy with that 3 points and another clean sheet.

Happy to see Roofe get on the score sheet. I enjoyed Itten and thought he grew into the game. I thought Barker was really good, willing to try things and commit defenders which didn't always work but he did his job.

I thought Davis was a decent addition in midfield instead of Kamara as he seems much more willing to make an adventurous pass than the other two.

Once again Barisic and Kent in particular were the best two players on the park!

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Clean sheets were actually a lot harder back in those days ,teams actually tried to play the game then ,now it’s a one trick pony of stifle the fuck out of the game .

It looks as though we will be stuck with this bus parking from now on in. The majority of teams "playing" against us will still lose, however they will consider not being skelped a positive result, and of course you will get results like last weeks cropping up once in a while. Basically every other team apart from THEM have given up on trying to play football against us, it is I am afraid, to use the current buzz words, the new normal.

The way I seen it was the first half we were sussing out how to play with the new guys in there but much more fluid in the second half. Great to see Roofe on the score sheet, Kent was really good, Barker surprised me by playing well and our defence was as it has been all season, solid as fuck. 

Archived