*****Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Stop moaning about cunts moaning. Fuck, you have got me doing it now!:angrywillie:

I think that you will find that I was not in fact moaning about cunts moaning as you suggest, but rather expressing the hope that the unusual amount of positive vibery on here following a game does not have an adverse affect on a forum that just loves to bitch about things, as you have amply demonstrated with your reply. :troll:

23 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've absolutely peltered Barker so it's only fair that i hold my hands up today, I thought he had a good game , needs to be taking the clippers to that abomination of a comb over though. 

Yes, had a good game today.

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm well known on here for being a  baldy bastard, but accepting your a baldy bastard is much more respectable than attempting to hide that you are a baldy bastard imo.

I wasn't aware of your affliction. Sorry for your loss mate.:rip:

Gerrard motm for changing selection and tactics not only before the game but at HT he changed the formation.

He is under pressure and can be stubborn sometimes but he showed leadership especially by keeping Morelos out of the 18..

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If he wants to be taken seriously then the hair has to go, I'm sorry but even if he scored a hat trick against the scum my overall thought will still be , ffs shave that fucking mess off the top of your nut.

The scouting department should definitely have a barnet criteria IMO

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard motm for changing selection and tactics not only before the game but at HT he changed the formation.

He is under pressure and can be stubborn sometimes but he showed leadership especially by keeping Morelos out of the 18..

One swallow does not a summer make.

Let's hope he can continue to give us different options to suit the circumstances.

11 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

The scouting department should definitely have a barnet criteria IMO

If I turned up at work tomorrow with my arse hair gelled over my turnip heid I'd get fucking slaughtered, and rightly so, just because you are a professional footballer doesn't mean you can walk around looking like a complete fucking arse, I'd have failed his medical on the grounds of that hair attempt alone. 

Really disappointed that the batteries with only a black wire (no positive) are conspicuous by their absence. 

Where's the "Gerrard's a mongo", "Never changes fuck all", "Barker is shite" mob? 

On a positive note, I thought Roofe was good today. Plenty of movement and looks a clever player. 

Could be a star for us. 

Some good performances today. 

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

One swallow does not a summer make.

Let's hope he can continue to give us different options to suit the circumstances.

Tbh mate, I wrote that on purpose to try and balance the opinion of him on RM. People can't wait to put the boots in but are no where to be heard when he does well.

4 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Really disappointed that the batteries with only a black wire (no positive) are conspicuous by their absence. 

Where's the "Gerrard's a mongo", "Never changes fuck all", "Barker is shite" mob? 

On a positive note, I thought Roofe was good today. Plenty of movement and looks a clever player. 

Could be a star for us. 

comments like that will not be appreciated on here  you are too positive

22 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If I turned up at work tomorrow with my arse hair gelled over my turnip heid I'd get fucking slaughtered, and rightly so, just because you are a professional footballer doesn't mean you can walk around looking like a complete fucking arse, I'd have failed his medical on the grounds of that hair attempt alone. 

Well said Scotty :lol:

34 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

He'd get terrorised anywhere he rocked up with that heed, imagine him bowling into  the dressing room with McCoist and Durrant  in it - he'd get slaughtered.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That blatant foul on Barker was right in Barisic's range and perfect side of field and Clancy knew it. Cheating bastard.

You’ve just reminded me - we didn’t really seem to try and dribble in and  around the penalty box. With Borna I’d definitely try and tempt defenders into a tackle.

39 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Could be a star for us. 

Are there actually people on here who don't think that Barker is shite? He had a half decent game today, but he's still shite, hopefully I'm apologising in a years time as I did with Barasic but I doubt it, he's pish. 

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Are there actually people on here who don't think that Barker is shite? He had a half decent game today, but he's still shite, hopefully I'm apologising in a years time as I did with Barasic but I doubt it, he's pish. 

I think he's had a decent start to the Season. 

Was neat and tidy today whilst creating a few chances. Last Season he was absolutely awful, but I'm hoping if he scores a goal his confidence will boost and he'll push on.

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I think he's had a decent start to the Season. 

Was neat and tidy today whilst creating a few chances. Last Season he was absolutely awful, but I'm hoping if he scores a goal his confidence will boost and he'll push on.

As a Rangers man I hope he proves me wrong and makes me look a fucking idiot, I really do. 

Archived