*****Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread *****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to Gerrard for the changes at HT. Far more effective with Itten through the middle and Roofe playing in and around. 

With Morelos surely heading out the door Barasic is probably our best player now, but a massive shout out to Kent for his start to the Season. We all know he needed to add more goals and he’s doing that. 

Its hard to not look back at Livingston but we need to put it behind us. Let’s focus on the clean sheets and get excited about this new attacking look. 

Shout out to Barker today, played himself into the side for me.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Very good days work. Comfortable win against opponents who have been a pain in the arse over the last few seasons and another clean sheet. Good to get that record and continue the run as it will encourage our defenders to greater efforts in the coming games. I was fortunate to have watched every minute of Chris Woods run until Adrian Fucking Sprott came along, during that run, the longer it went on you could see our players going above and beyond to keep the run going. 

Clean sheets were actually a lot harder back in those days ,teams actually tried to play the game then ,now it’s a one trick pony of stifle the fuck out of the game .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Difference is I don’t think Kent wants a move while Morelos is sick of the shite he gets here and fancies a change 

1 minute ago, The Socrates. said:

A think the difference there to be fair is Kent actually wants to stay

Morelos should be a professional, he gets paid enough to do so. He's still a Rangers player,  getting on like a spoilt child.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Kudos to Gerrard for the changes at HT. Far more effective with Itten through the middle and Roofe playing in and around. 

With Morelos surely heading out the door Barasic is probably our best player now, but a massive shout out to Kent for his start to the Season. We all know he needed to add more goals and he’s doing that. 

Its hard to not look back at Livingston but we need to put it behind us. Let’s focus on the clean sheets and get excited about this new attacking look. 

Shout out to Barker today, played himself into side for me.

Good post mate. Agree with all of this.:tu:

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Morelos should be a professional, he gets paid enough to do so. He's still a Rangers player,  getting on like a spoilt child.

I know what your saying ,but I stick by what I thought about the game at the piggery ,when he came off he had signalled he had had enough ,

He defo wants away ,remember he agreed terms with Lille ,goes to show his agents been a bit naughty or Lille have agreeing a deal before a transfer fee was agreed between the clubs 

Archived