Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People go on about bespoke kits but even when we were with Adidas nearly every top we had was a variation on a template.

We have had plenty of bespoke kits throught the years, Nike, Addidas, Diadora to name a few. Back when you had tops lasting more than a season

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

You could say that I suppose. But even the templates were given a unique twist, like the goalie kits.

We had one with Ibrox, Newcastle had St. James. They put twists on them.

92 home kit is one of my favourites. Maybe they are just shite now and I'm being nostalgic right enough, cause their international templates are bogging.

That's the thing though, 92 home kit was just a variation of a template.

f8f929e5f0cff1c68207b002cc0b5e82317b9086

resize-0-main01666695166.jpg?v=170023708

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

We have had plenty of bespoke kits throught the years, Nike, Addidas, Diadora to name a few. Back when you had tops lasting more than a season

I was specifically talking about Adidas. Only tops that weren't a variation of a template I can think of were the 1993/94 away and the 1994-1996 home shirt.

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I was specifically talking about Adidas. Only tops that weren't a variation of a template I can think of were the 1993/94 away and the 1994-1996 home shirt.

The 8 in a row top was only ever worn by us eh? 

23 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

94-96 was a template of 2 shirts. The Adidas predator goalkeeper top for the neck and the main body and sleeves were used with various other clubs at the time.

Just now, esquire8 said:

94-96 was a template of 2 shirts. The Adidas predator goalkeeper top for the neck and the main body and sleeves were used with various other clubs at the time.

Can’t remember any, who were they that had that on their shirt? 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Liverpool yellow shirt that 94/95 season definitely had it with our away shirt collar. A few European teams had it also.

Don’t remember any 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Liverpool yellow shirt that 94/95 season definitely had it with our away shirt collar. A few European teams had it also.

Just seen it was their yellow third kit and had an actual collar and an addidas three stripe pattern on the side 

14 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Just seen it was their yellow third kit and had an actual collar and an addidas three stripe pattern on the side 

That's what I posted. Same template used for that with the predator goalkeeper collar instead. The collar used on the liverpool one is the one we used for our away kit. 

Pretty sure the 93/94 classic was proper bespoke though. 

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Just thinking with Castore taking over Umbro; do we think we’ll see any Umbro retro kits brought out? Any of these would make the club a fortune and would sell out.

IMG_5013.jpeg

IMG_5014.jpeg

IMG_5015.jpeg

IMG_5012.jpeg

Umbro tops are great. I loved a lot of them.

i don’t know if anyone else noticed on the mygers renewals that the kids have been given a bag that’s the 92/93 retro top…

52 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

i don’t know if anyone else noticed on the mygers renewals that the kids have been given a bag that’s the 92/93 retro top…

It's a stoater. This year's Bluetooth speaker.

• 2 weeks later...