Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Thanks for the reminder - fourth (or fifth?) attempt has also failed. Again they said they would look into it and get back to me. I will now write them an email saying that Im still waiting and they will refund my account before answering my email saying to just order again. Amateur hour. Who runs the online shop?

Castore mate. It’s in the thread title. 

3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Thanks for the reminder - fourth (or fifth?) attempt has also failed. Again they said they would look into it and get back to me. I will now write them an email saying that Im still waiting and they will refund my account before answering my email saying to just order again. Amateur hour. Who runs the online shop?

No idea how much it would cost you in shipping, but if you're desperate for it I can get it online and then ship it to you. Presumably Castore just have no interest in shipping to the Faroes.

5 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Levels above? I just dont agree. Some of the training/leisure/travel stuff castore do is absolute quality. 

Nike is definitely levels above in terms of the training gear, although it’s only the really big clubs who get the higher end/pro stuff.

4 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

No idea how much it would cost you in shipping, but if you're desperate for it I can get it online and then ship it to you. Presumably Castore just have no interest in shipping to the Faroes.

Ive had things shipped up from them since they started. I pay for the shipping and DHL does the rest. DHL are here in the Faroes as well, so there is absolutely no reason for them not to make it happen. They keep saying that they lose sight of the tracking.. well, I get no tracking number at all. It actually looks like they dont send it at all. So you might well be right in that they have decided not to send it. 

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Surely its all subbed out to other firms? Transport, offices etc? 

It's Seko surely.

My last order was sent DHL, but would imagine this would change by area.  (Super fast once it leaves the warehouse for me, quite impressive).

18 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

It's Seko surely.

My last order was sent DHL, but would imagine this would change by area.  (Super fast once it leaves the warehouse for me, quite impressive).

DHL ship it I think.. just weird that they lose track of it straight away.

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

DHL ship it I think.. just weird that they lose track of it straight away.

I wonder if it's a surcharge thing; that they underestimate the cost as a delivery to Denmark, get the real cost, and cancel it.

Kind of like a website offering delivery to France and then it's which part, Tahiti.

1 hour ago, blaudrup said:

I wonder if it's a surcharge thing; that they underestimate the cost as a delivery to Denmark, get the real cost, and cancel it.

Kind of like a website offering delivery to France and then it's which part, Tahiti.

I have had deliveries before, but you could of course be on to something.

On 03/05/2024 at 21:38, RockwellGers said:

rangers-new-era-d.jpg?f=&fit=thumb&q=80&

21 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Beautiful kit, loved the collar

Yep, it was the small details that set it apart. Like the small red and white stripe at the back of the collar. Also the 'wave' pattern. They have become v lazy with the designs since.

On 01/05/2024 at 15:19, Dan Deacon said:

The travel shorts with the pockets are 10/10

What shorts is it you have mate? I've had a look and there's a few different travel shorts. I'm sure they're all good though. I'm looking for a comfy pair for going to Portugal 

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Yep, it was the small details that set it apart. Like the small red and white stripe at the back of the collar. Also the 'wave' pattern. They have become v lazy with the designs since.

I think last season's was a stoater, with the round collar and check pattern.