Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Anyone want this? Was sold to me as a men’s XL but it’s more like a YL. Far too small for me. Free but I’d ask you to pay postage via Revolut. Postage only as I’m not in Scotland.

Also, mods, please remove this post and let me know if it goes against rules.

992CFFB2-1628-410E-9666-2CB8A0664796.jpeg

FE870702-F1E1-490C-B0EE-D1289389D65A.jpeg

7D21749E-04E6-46F9-ACCE-340165592C44.jpeg

6 minutes ago, NehruTheDamaja said:

Anyone want this? Was sold to me as a men’s XL but it’s more like a YL. Far too small for me. Free but I’d ask you to pay postage via Revolut. Postage only as I’m not in Scotland.

Also, mods, please remove this post and let me know if it goes against rules.

992CFFB2-1628-410E-9666-2CB8A0664796.jpeg

FE870702-F1E1-490C-B0EE-D1289389D65A.jpeg

7D21749E-04E6-46F9-ACCE-340165592C44.jpeg

I'll DM you mate.

On 26/02/2024 at 23:02, LegendofCoop said:

Did you get anywhere with them mate?

So.. after being told, after two attempts to buy the Home Pro top, that they couldt supply it, I made do with the regular home top. Today I got an email (after hassling them for at bit) saying that theyve cancelled the order as they dont know where it is. Cant resend it.. I have to reorder it. Thats three attempts. Very poor show.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

So.. after being told, after two attempts to buy the Home Pro top, that they couldt supply it, I made do with the regular home top. Today I got an email (after hassling them for at bit) saying that theyve cancelled the order as they dont know where it is. Cant resend it.. I have to reorder it. Thats three attempts. Very poor show.

FFS mate, that's terrible! Found this, but no idea how good they are as no experience buying from them. https://www.kitbag.com/en/scottish-premiership/rangers-fc/tops/glasgow-rangers-home-pro-shirt-2023-24/o-10642574+t-09444784+d-676583+f-17743071+z-8-2424661547?utm_medium=cse&cur=GBP&loc=en-GB&_s=GPA_CA-KB-uk&sku=39717389&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwkuqvBhAQEiwA65XxQI6rKMOHjVh-h9XcnSAoQJqDSA92IYGdr1re2-4R-sIJpJ9rDFr_shoC3L8QAvD_BwE

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Ill see how this one goes, but if it doesnt come through, then Im afraid I wont be using the official site for this one.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Has that been on sale for men’s sizes this season? Can’t say I’ve seen it.

Was just about to say the same, I don't think that went on sale. Just the yellow GK kit.

Yeah had another look, the red kit only got released in a women's version.

Few in the comments think that this is hinting at a Adidas Rangers reprint. Probably reading too much into this but would be interesting to see how that would pan out considering Adidas bought out the castore contracts of both Newcastle and Aston villa...

9 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Few in the comments think that this is hinting at an Adidas Rangers reprint. Probably reading too much into this but would be interesting to see how that would pan out considering Adidas bought out the castore contracts of both Newcastle and Aston villa...

Nah can’t see it as we have another year with Castore. Plus the stuff the club have leaked to fan media it looks like we’ll have another 5 years of Castore.

19 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Few in the comments think that this is hinting at a Adidas Rangers reprint. Probably reading too much into this but would be interesting to see how that would pan out considering Adidas bought out the castore contracts of both Newcastle and Aston villa...

Newcastle and Aston Villa deals were cheap to get out of in comparison to the deals they've now made with Adidas ie it was worth terminating the deal early.

We've only got another year of Castoee and yet I don't think it would be financially beneficial for us to terminate that deal. If anything we will probably announce another Castore deal soon. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Current Adidas kits are awful 

I find most of the big kit makers to be shite these days. Most clubs get the generic cheap as chips template. Gone are the days of bespoke kits for teams.

10 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I'd want us to go with Adidas every single time, if they were offering bespoke kits.

The template shite going about just now, bogging.

People go on about bespoke kits but even when we were with Adidas nearly every top we had was a variation on a template.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

People go on about bespoke kits but even when we were with Adidas nearly every top we had was a variation on a template.

You could say that I suppose. But even the templates were given a unique twist, like the goalie kits.

We had one with Ibrox, Newcastle had St. James. They put twists on them.

92 home kit is one of my favourites. Maybe they are just shite now and I'm being nostalgic right enough, cause their international templates are bogging.